| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

A HOSTAGE AND A BETRAYALSEASON 3 x EPISODE 8

SEASON 3 x EPISODE 8

AURORA IS DRIVING A BLACK TOWN CAR, and she has just pulled into the small parking lot behind St. Anne's Church. Once she's parked, she gets out of the vehicle and walks around until she reaches the trunk, which she opens to find Davina just as she left her the previous night— seemingly unconscious with a blood-crusted bite wound on her neck.

Aurora smiles at the sight of her, she was a devious woman and well, she was jealous. All she had to do was make sure the cuffs stand on Davina, if they didn't, it was bye bye Aurora.

"Aw, poor dear! Still sleeping. Well, you have a big day ahead of you. We should get started." Aurora smiles even wider and bends over to pick Davina up out of the trunk.

However, before she can even begin to lift her up, Davina reveals that she has been awake all along by quickly opening her eyes and grabbing the crowbar laying next to her before whacking Aurora upside the face with it. Aurora shouts in pain as Davina takes advantage of her distraction and tries to run away.

"Ahh!" Aurora yelled as Davina runs as fast as she can in the opposite direction of Aurora, but the ancient vampire catches up to her easily and blocks her way, glaring at her in annoyance as she does so.

"That was not nice." Aurora told her as Davina's eyes widen, and she appears to be so scared that she simply freezes in place. "Okay, you and I need to have a little heart-to-heart conversation. Come along." Aurora grabs her by the arm and drags her into the back entrance to the church.

Once inside, they find at least a half-dozen men working out in Marcel's fight gym. One is lifting weights at the bench press while another man spots him, and two other men are sparring inside the cage. Davina looks terrified as Aurora continues to drag her toward the equipment.

"What—what are we doing here?" Davina asked as Aurora grinned at her before answering cheerfully. Annoy Davina even more.

"I heard a rumor these men train here, hoping to be made into vampires." Aurora tells her. "So, I'm going to grant them their wish." Aurora shoves Davina forward, and Davina quickly turns to face her with a pleading expression.

"Wait. Please. I — Kol and I aren't even together!" Davina pleaded as she had heard Aurora listening to the voicemail Kol had left her. "I know who you are, and if you have a problem with me, fine. Just let them go." Davina pleaded again, but it wasn't for her life it was for theirs, Aurora looks at her in surprise.

"Huh. I had assumed you plead for your life." Aurora says as she looks at Davina for a brief moment before continuing on. "No matter. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Aurora de Martel." Aurora fake-curtsies in front of Davina, who looks confused and scared.