2. the morning after

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up, I blushed as I remember what happened yesterday.
I still couldn't believe I fucked the most feared and powerfull guy off this city and that I fell in love with him for some reason, there is a chance il never see him again..I don't know his name, his address, he doesn't know my name or my address. that was it,  it was just a one night stand.
I stood up and putted on a skirt with a crop top on top off it, some thigh highs and sneakers, normally I don't dress like this but I got a feeling that I should dress like this today, I don't know why.
I finished up my lipstick as I heard a knock on the door, I ran downstairs to open it and by my surprise it was.. him.
"Goodmorning sweetheart, you look very beautiful today"
"H..how did u find me? And why are u here?" I said in a slight panicked and soft voice.
My ex-husband walked into the hall asking what was taking me so long "s..sorry I'm coming in a min, please don't drink to much" i said to him, my mood changed when he walked in the hall, it was like all the joy and happiness was sucked out off me.
"I- I'm sorry I gotta go" I said in a panicked voice
"I'm sorry dear but I can't let you do that, get her and take her to the living room" he said coldly.
What was happening!? Where did these men come from???!!
"hey! Let me go!! Listen to me, let me go!!! I have my own damn legs!" I screamed at the men that were dragging me to the living room.
"So, so ,so what do we have here? A cheating pathetic bitch" he said while giving my ex husband a slap across the face.
"Hey!" I shouted while standing up and walking to him "u can't just slap him, u don't have a good reason for it" I almost fell while walking since I was still sore from yesterday. He turned to me, he looked mad ..mad mad it scared me a lot and I took a step back "darling a serial killer doesn't need a good reason to kill someone, we just do it whenever we like. Also he cheated on you and abused you that's a good enough reason. Don't make me hurt you to. Now. Sit. Down" I sat back down as fast as I could, he still had a power over me and it scared me but also made me exited, the way he talked, his veins ..u could see them really good...

The men dragged me to my room as I heard a scream and then a gun shot, did he really just killed someone...

"Leave the room, I want to talk to her..alone" the men left the room and I moved away from him as much as I could.
"Stop it! I won't hurt you if you obey me now come over here and give me a hug" I Shaked my head in fear, was he gonna kill me too? He was a serial killer after all. He walked to me slowly keeping his hands out off his pockets "look sweetheart, I'm here to keep you safe, not hurt you. He fucked with my family and he hurted my girl" his words- he had s girlfriend and he didn't tell me??? 
"Y..you should have told me that you..you had a girlfriend" I tried to stay cool and not cry but I couldn't help it , he hurted me deeply
He chuckled "silly girl, you are my girl. I carved my name into your thigh didn't I? Well I mark my property, you're mine and mine only" WAIT WHAT did he just say what I think he did?!?! Omg omg omg I was doing my little happy dance in my head.