Chapter 15: The Name's Multina!

Wow...

MY EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR!!! (Talkin abt when I've pawblished it, they're still goin on but I won't pawblish it befur that one week so yeah-)

And I guess this chapter's Non-dramatic? Congratulations y'all! Party! No Drama fur a few chaptersss!!

I FINALLY FOUND THAT PICTURE ONLINE AND I RE-EDITED IT! (talking abt the one inserted on top~)

I have been searching fur years (weeks technically-) and today when I just searched the same two words "Miraculous Awakening" knowing nothin except my Pfp would show up so it had to come up as the FURST SEARCH RESULT-

WTH-

You would've never gotten glory if it weren't fur this image!

Imade theories and I kinda added myself in and guess what? I ended up mewking THIS. The best thing I've written till date!

Back to where we left, Get ready fur some hiss-tory!! 

Nvm... Furget I ever said that-

Lemme start!

...Previous Chapter...

Everything was fixed. Something flashed into Chat's mind, 'I don't even deserve my miraculous'.

'Did she..?' but he couldn't continue his thought. She didn't do that, right?

But he was very sure she did. He knew he was right. Or was he?

...

He quickly jumped towards this new 'Miss Spots'.

'She's quick!' he thought. She certainly was real fast. She was running as if she were flying.

Wait, she was...

"SHE CAN FLY?!!" He whisper yelled in disbelief.

And by the time he said that, he realized he lost her. "NO! I lost track of her! I'll just go ask Marinette what this drama is about."

He jumped over to his princess's balcony and came inside without knocking. Marinette was staring outside in confusion.

"Why did you renounce your Miraculous?! You know I would never work with a new partne-"
"The thing is, the miraculous is still with me! And so is Tikki!"

He saw her earrings and then Tikki who was having the 'I know but I can't say' expression. "Claws in" he said. Plagg was having the same expression. And he kind of couldn't hold it in... typical Adrien.

"You guess definitely know something. what is it?"
"Don't bother, it's a 'kwami' secret" Marinette said. His eyes travelled over to the Miracle Box. Yep, every kwami had that expression.

"Maybe she's an akuma like Volpina!" Lady-Errr, Marinette said.
"Yes! Let's just go and check this out!"
They both nodded and transformed. Once the duo was gone, the kwamis all sighed, "Wastage of energy" they all said.