𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓾𝓮 : 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮

''Time flies." Jiyeon sighed as she stood watching the lights,that made the night, fade away, "it's been a year already?" She asked the boy who stood embracing her warmth from behind.

"I can't believe it too", said he, Suho,"It's been a year already."

"I wish this night could last forever." Hyeon said, as the four of them stood by the Crystal lake, bidding the Light Festival goodbye until the next year.

"How long is forever anyway?"

"It's just a moment."

"And a moment is what feels like forever. Ironic isn't it?"

"I don't know if I have got to call teaching the kids a moment or forever! "

"Weren't we just talking about how the two were the same?"

The four talked absolute nonsense about moments and forever that they were already standing outside their doorstep.

"Wow. Fifteen minutes did fly by like a moment!" Joohyun said in disappointed surprise as they reached home with their conversation still incomplete.

Awkward silence filled in as the none of the four wanted to enter their home, ending the night that comes just once a year.

"Is this where you've been for all this while?..." A stranger to their land had her hand tightly holding Suho's wrist, eyes flooding with fresh tears.

He recognized her. So did Hyeon. The girls knew they did as they saw how the appearance of this stranger paralyzed the boys with subtle terror.

Silence of the wind boomed through them and time seemed to have slowed— Until she completely stopped time.

''.... Prince Taehyung?''