Finding him

The next day 

Vilus POV 

Everyone woke up except maxi I was worried' guys do you think maxi is alright he was up all night' said Ludmila with a worried face ' I hope I did not ruin his sleep ' and with that saying maxi came ' no no you did not ( we turned around and there was Maxi) I get news and bad news 

' what's the good news ' I siad frightened' I tracked Lara's phone ' everyone cheered ( yeah) but she kind realised someone was tracking her phone and blocked ' ( ohh we all siad at once) ' before she blocked did you have time to find out we're they are ( I siad ) ' yeah I did there in Greece but maybe their not there anymore maybe she changed her location ( maxi explained) ' okay listen lets go to Greece and from there we figure out we're they are okay ( everyone nods ) 

Nobody's POV 

So they all booked a flight to Greece and the people that are going are Vilu and her friends there was not enough tickets for the parents 

(On the plan ) Vilus POV 

' the plan for Greece will be ready in 2 minutes passengers please go to the gate 5 right now ' we  heard the plan attender speaking so we all get ready and siad goodbye to Leon's parents and my dad, Angie they are not coming with us because there was not enough tickets. 

We all went in and the plan was boarding to Greece I now everyone was worried about me but I hope everything will go fine. 

3hours 3hours 3hours 

' Vilu ' I opened my eyes and saw my friends' yeah ' I siad sleepily ' we here ' maxi answered I just nodded we all went out of the plan ' maxi were exactly is the hotel' it's 2 hours let's go and take a bus ' we all nodded went to find a bus that tooked us to the nearest hotel in which Leon is it's called ' Sofitel Athens airport ' we all went I  striaght to the reception' hello how may I help you ' she siad I looked around and I saw decorations I guess there getting married in this hotel umm ' sorry we're looking for Leon vergas he booked in here ' yes he did he is in room 326 that's upstairs level 4 ' the lady answered ' okay thanks let's go guys ' everyone nodded we went to the room Leon was and we were already standing there I was actually scared to even knock tooked a breath and knocked in just 2 mints the door opened Leon was there.

He looked mad and shocked at the same time ' what are you guys doing here ' he looked angry but why? ' we need to talk ' I explained to him but he get angry' THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME ' I can't believe the last time he was angry at me was when Gerry and Clement broke us up because of the email misunderstanding' Leon wiat please we have to talk and you need to know the truth please' he turned around and siad ' I told you there is nothing to talk about now get your friends and leave ' my friends there your friends too what's going on whit him ' Leon look hear us out especially Vilu please' Fede explained' if I will then will you leave ( Leon answered without even feeling guilt' yes after what I will tell you, you have to make a decision it's your choices just please hear me out will you ? ( I can't believe I told him this) ' okay then I hear you out' ( and with that he let me in )