The Love Note

This story was inspired by this old schoolmate of mine back in grade school. I've known her since she was 7 years old and she was also my brother's classmate. I saw her grew up. The last time I saw her was back in 2001 when we were both in the city pageant (where I met my mom-in-law).

I haven't heard from her in years until a few months ago, one of my schoolmates posted a rant on Facebook about people who were criticizing this blogger who was featured in Rappler. Out of curiosity, I clicked the screenshot and read the name Trisha Velarmino. So I searched for her blog and found: http://psimonmyway.com.

I read that she had been featured in most magazines. Really proud of her. This girl comes from a really well off family, but she chose her happiness by ditching her nine to five job in order to travel the world. She's not a brat and she doesn't rely on her family when it comes to money. People judging her lifestyle don't even know what they're talking about. I dare them to do what Trisha has done and let me see if they have the guts to do it. I bet they won't even last a day.

This story would continue after Duped ends. It would also be a short story, featuring (for the first time) an Asian main female character. Let me know what you think of it. Thank you for the support!

Xoxo

Katie