Chapter 10

"Wooo! That's the stuff!"

"You're as energetic as always Fuji-Nee..."

"Have you been keeping up with your studies Shirou?"

Taiga Fujimura, tall and proud, as she grabs a hold of her stomach. Slapping it a couple of times while smacking her lips in satisfaction.

"Boy is it great to taste your cooking again!" Taiga grinned. Her mouth still watering from the food. "Thanks for having me today." Taiga said.

"It's alright Taiga... Considering you're back from your trip from overseas. It's only natural to invite you back." Irisviel said with a smile.

"Yep. Boy was it tiring." Taiga hummed as she rests her hand on her stomach. With a sigh of relief. "Wooh! Now I feel like I can nap all day!"

"Truly a tiger." Shirou mumbled.

"Oi! How many times did I tell you not to call me a tiger!" Taiga yelled at Shirou.

"Far too many times than I can count." Shirou said who closes his eyes.

"You alright? You seem way more anxious than I remember?" Taiga asked. Noticing how much quieter and even paranoid he seemed.

"Yes, are you alright, Shirou?" Irisviel asked her son with worry. Though she eyes him suspiciously. "Or are you hiding something...?" Irisviel stared.

"N-no! It's just uh. Tell me, what would you do if you haven't seen someone in a very long time?"

"Hmm?" Taiga and Irisviel looked at Shirou in question.

"And well... You hid a lot from them and now well... They'll be seeing you soon?"

"Well, the easy answer of course is, lie." Taiga said.

"..." Shirou and Irisviel stared at Taiga.

"What? If you hid something and it's obvious? Just hide it by lying?" Taiga shrugged. "Just like how I was the reason the fridge was empty when we had everything ready to go to the beach over the summer and the plan was canceled." Taiga grinned.

"You what?" Shirou and Irisviel both looked at Taiga who yelps. Realizing that she spilled the information she swore to never say.

"Would you look at that I gotta go!" Taiga yelled, running away as Irisviel chased after her angrily.

"I'm even more surprised that she ate a lot of raw meat, let alone everything in the kitchen for our barbecue." Shirou mumbled. Remembering the past. Then he holds his head. Oh my god, he is fused with himself. A memory that isn't his came out of his conscious without a single thought.

Oh boy... Calm down Emiya.

No, but seriously, he doesn't know what to do or what will happen.

Well, it's not like he can do anything. Given that Tohsaka Rin is a student of the Wizard Marshall. That vampire... Surely he's helping so he can watch out of pure entertainment.

Rin.

He can only cross his hands as he continued sitting down. He's not sure how to feel about this.

The both of them simply went their separate ways back then. Nothing bad, nothing depressing. They didn't hate each other, nor did they have anything else to do with one another. They were just acquaintances who eventually decided to depart.

That was all.

And yet to see, to learn that one wants to see the other...

That just throws their relationship that they agreed to cut out of the window.