Chapter 7

NO ONE'S POV:

As days, months and a year goes by, Liam, Jason and Seulgi trained harder than before they would wake up early in the morning to do the things they need to do. 

As for Jennie, Chaeyoung and Irene they've been supportive throughout the process, although there are ups and downs, but they did work things out.

But there's still bothering them since in that time and year Bo-gum, Kai and Sehun never spoke to them or make fights with them. whenever they see them they'll ignore their presence, and that made Liam, Jason and Seulgi become more alert and suspicious.

JASON'S POV:

"It's been a year guys, how come nothing's happening?" I said while looking at Seulgi and Liam who's now playing whatever they find entertaining games in their phones. 

" Why? are you waiting for something to happen?" Liam said not looking at me while his eyes glued in his game "It's not what I meant" I said annoyingly.

"Then why are you acting like that?" Seulgi said putting his phone down and looked at me, "well it's just weird that three looking donkey is getting suspicious" while pouting.

"Don't do that, you look like a lost gorilla" Liam said "WHAT! what did you say?!" I yelled at him " I SAID DON'T DO THAT BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A UGLY GORILLA!" Liam shout back and putting his phone down and started running fast " Why you little piece of SHIT, COMEBACK HERE!" I chase him down the school park.

LIAM'S POV:

"JASON I'M SORRY!" I yelled back at him "COMEBACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Jason yelled still chasing me, while running I noticed Jennie walking with Chaeyoung I think they're heading to their dorm.

I quickly ran into them and grab Chaeyoung by the shoulder and turn her facing where the running Jason is Chaeyoung immediately squealed, Jason noticed it and stopped running.

In the other Hand Jennie punched my arm and  I let  go of Chaeyoung.

NO ONE'S POV:

" AUUCCHH" Liam said grunting " That's what you get for running pass me and made Chaeyoung your human shield, while running Jason was after your sorry ass" Jennie said while rolling her eyes 

"Yeah you Monkey!" Chaeyoung said laughing " Serves you right Monkey!" Jason smirked "Why are you calling me MONKEY!" Liam said pouting " ehhh aren't they right? you kinda look like one" Jennie said laughing slightly

" Hey I'm NOT" Liam said annoyingly " Okay2x I was just joking Lili" Jennie said immediately kissed Liam's Cheek  "It's okay I know you're just joking Nini, I know I'm Handsome" Liam said and winked at Jennie.

"Ewww, Don't be so full of yourself" Jason said disgusted "Bleh,Bleh,Bleh" Liam said while sticking his tongue out.

Chaeyoung's POV:

" I think I'm dating a kid" While looking at Liam and Jason bickering each other " Yeah, no shit sherlock"  Jennie said " You know we're lucky to have Bf like them" I said honestly

 yep you heard it right, our Bf since Jennie and Liam started dating 5 months ago, Liam ask for my help and of course I helped him and Jason did to, but most part of the process he only ate CHikin. and me and Liam did most of the part.

It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen Liam took Jennie to a simple yet memorable date and the rest is history.

 "They may be childish when it comes to this kind of stuff, but they sure know how to protect and care for us" Jennie said smilingly while looking at Liam. " I agree Jennie- Unnie" still laughing at Jason and Liam who's now tackled by the Big Bear we call Seulgi.

NO ONE'S POV:

Jason and Liam grunt while Seulgi stand up and helped both of them "Why did you do that?" Liam said grunting "Yeah" Jason said while dusting his now dirty polo

 " You left me siting there all by myself while you crazy ducks run around like a bunch of 5 years old kids" Seulgi said. " leave the kids alone Seulgi they're just having fun, Come on let's go we have a dinner to catch" Irene said while Seulgi agreed, and both of them left for their Dinner date as we call it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Chapter is kind of short since the chapters that I recently saved where gone and Idk why T.T  Since I have 2 people voted for "YES"  @melissa2458 and @xXNuggets  ( Thank you for voting Btw I appreciate it a lot <333 ) I will continue writing this Book, but sadly It will  only have few more chapters ahead. Since I end up writing other book that is still unpublished. anyways don't forget to like and comment. Adiossss <333 ;)