the journey

10:05 pm
"Bang!"

A loud crashing sound was heard not far from a gasoline station near the intersection. The employees were shocked at the scene they have witnessed.

A black car crashed into a tree. The crashed glass windows are all over the place. The car is completely wrecked.

One of the employees from the gas station was quick enough to grab his phone to call for an ambulance. The other employees decided to run and check the situation to see the victims.

"There are three men here!" One employee shouted to inform his colleague who is talking to the paramedic.

"All of them are still moving. They're all alive but we need the paramedics now. There are a lot of blood." The employee reported again once he opened the doors of the the car.

"D-Daehyeon-hyung, are you okay..?" A slow and low voice were heard from the other side of the car.

"I'm.. I'm sorry.. This happened." The guy in question answered. "Yohan-ah.. Yohan-ah." He called.

"Hmm.. D-Daehyeon-hyung.. I'm in a much better condition than you two.." Yohan said as soon as he felt Daehyeon's hand tap his knee.

"Y-Yongha-yah.. Are you okay..?" Daehyeon asked the person sitting next to him. He tried lifting his arm to tap Yongha's thigh too.

Yongha chuckled. "I'm fine.. Daehyeon-hyung.. B-But it's getting blurry.." Yongha blinked his eyes.

"Don't sleep!" Daehyeon shouted, making the other two shocked and chuckle.

"You're still as authoritative as ever, hyung .." Yohan said. "It's been fun.."

"I-It is.." Yongha said and closed his eyes. "My life became much better with you two in it.. T-Thank you.. For all the memories.." Yongha let out a deep sigh.

"Y-Yongha-yah.. Don't sleep.." Daehyeon tried gripping his hand on Yongha's arm but even him, have no strength left.

"D-Daehyeon-hyung, Yohan-ah.. Today as well, I felt very happy.." Yongha's last words echoed in Daehyeon's ears, making him grab Yongha's arm and shake it.

"Y-Yongha! C-Come on.. Wake up!" Daehyeon tried screaming as loud as he can. He tried waking Yongha up, but to no avail.

"Daehyeon-hyung.. Please.. Please save your remaining strength.." Yohan said, moving forward to grab both Daehyeon and Yongha's hands.

"Y-Yohan-ah.. I don't have much strength left and my vision is getting dark already.. I-I just want to say sorry for everything.. I'm sorry this happened.. I want to be a good older brother to you, b-but I wasn't able to prove myself.. I'm sorry. In our next life, I'll surely search for you and Yongha.. And be a better older friend and brother.. T-Thank you.. Yohan-ah.. You're a really good friend.. Thank you.." Daehyeon said and smiled at Yohan.

Yohan felt Daehyeon's grip from his hand is slowly losing. "Daehyeon-hyung!" Yohan tried calling but didn't get any answer.

"Daehyeon-hyung.. Yongha-hyung.." Yohan sobbed. He collected all the strength he have and called for help. "Help! H-Help me!" He shouted.

One of the employees who were there near the car heard him and ran towards him. "The ambulance will get here any minute now. Just don't sleep, okay? We'll help you and your friends." He assured.

"P-Please help them first. They're not answering me anymore!" Yohan shouted making the guy panic. Good thing, the ambulance came as soon as the guy turned his head to look for his colleague who was talking to the paramedic earlier.