𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Being in the grocery store was not so fun when you and your friends had killers chasing after you, but this was where it had to be done, no other place, trying not to scream was the most difficult thing ever.

You wanted to scream, but you knew you couldn't, especially with killers chasing all of you and your friends, more specifically, Sam. You attempted to not blame it all on her, but that stupid part of you blamed her for the start, she disturbed the grave and that was why they were after everyone.

And it was her fault you and everyone else almost got killed.

But at the end of the day, it was not her fault, she was simply a victim, too. If there was anyone to blame for this, it would be Sarah Fier, who cursed this town in the first place. Think positive Y/N, You thought.

You never visioned yourself being here, in the grocery store that was closed, fighting off killers by killing off a friend of yours. Everyone was by each other, you chuckled at the employee of the month which was Simon each month. "Months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a certain  substance, Simon started. "He was dead for 2 minutes but, we got him back."

You stared at the ground, before realizing the plan was in action, for real this time.

--

Kate dumped out the pills from the pill bottle, all once. "You need to take these in order, Simon instructed. "You're going to feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn." "You make it sound fun, You scoff. "Which it isn't." Sam glanced at you, nodding, then turning back.

"Y/n, I'm being serious, that is what being high feels like." You couldn't believe Sam was being taught how to overdose, and you sensed reluctance, but had to go through with it. "Y/n, i don't know, this scares me, Kate said.

"Me too."

Simon held his hand in yours, squeezing it lightly as you stood next to him, waiting for everything to unravel, then Simon left with Josh, vanishing within the store. Your confidence had been drained, shaking even. "Y/n, you have seen so many horror movies, and you're scared? Deena asked.

"Mhm, we might actually die. go on, go with Sam!"

You closed your eyes, inhaling then exhaling, hesitant about going through with this, but at the end of the day, you had no choice.

no way out now. 

You stood there still, glancing around for a moment. "Y/n/n, is there a chance... we all will die and not make it? Kate asked you, biting her lower lip. You shook your head as everything went quiet, trailing behind her as you too were in this plan.

An X marked on your shirt, before seeing your boyfriend in the distance, smiling to yourself, then turning back to the plan. You for sure wanted out, but by now, this was the only way to work.

This is one of the shortest chapters i have made lol, but i had to, this book would have ended just at this chapter! Sorry i haven't updated, i decided to update now because i might forget in the future and never end up completing it by Halloween so here you go!