Behind the camera

Me and freya had just finished recording the reading MiniZerk fanfic video.
Freya-that was mad.
Talia-yeah it was.

There seemed to be this new side to freya after that. Her eyes looked lust filled.
Talia-rah you ok.
Freya-if simon and josh can do it in a fanfiiction who says we cant.
Talia-cus this is real life.

Freya sat on my lap and kissed me softly, which i didnt mind, and i dont know why. She kissed me again but harder. I kissed back. It got heated fairly quickly After a minute we were both in our underwear.

Freya-simon enjoys you too much i hope i will too.
Freya kissed from my neck to my underpants, leaving hickies on the way.

Why am i doing this i have a boyfriend  for god sake! i cant its too good.

Freya kissed up and down my legs and at times pushing her lips on to my soaking wet pussy. She started eating me out through my thong.
Talia-pl-please freya i need you.
Freya-what you say.
Talia-i sa-aa-aid i need you.

At that time freya pulled down my thong and started attacking my clit, her tounge licking it furiously. Freya slid one finger into my vagina and started fingering me. She would go slow and then pick up the pace. I was a moaning mess. Once she could feel i was close to cumming she stopped sucking my clit and fingered me hard and fast with 3 fingers, making me cum all over her.

Once freya took her fingers out she licked them clean.
Freya-you taste so good.

just as i was gonna start on her simon and josh walked in the room and told us to stop cheating.