Chapter 1

May 23, 2021
10:25 pm
Home📍

AURORA🥀

I finished fixing up the bed before sitting down in the bed

I finished fixing up the bed before sitting down in the bed. I grabbed my phone checking the time seeing it was bout to be midnight meant von show was over, I went to my message texting Von.

-Um, why didn't you text me back tf

"Damn you was just bout to curse me out huh?" Von laugh walking into the room.

I screamed rushing towards him "I miss you so much babyyyy" I dragged out while planting kissing on his face and neck.

"I miss you more" He kiss my lips, his big plump lips overpowered mines. I put my tongue inside his mouth just loving the taste of his lips.

I suck on his bottom lip before pulling back "You could've text me back" I thump his forehead.

"I had forgotten ma, I was tryna hurry up get on the plane to make it back to you" He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing my waist.

"Mhm, just text me next time" I say while he kiss the back of my neck making me giggle.

"You tryna go out?" He asked putting his suitcase away.

"Yeah, to where?"

"On the block-" I glared at him before we both start laughing.

"We finna go out on a date, go ahead get dress."

"Okay."

11:30 pm
Dayvon's House📍

"No, I actually like these. You did good bae" I smile looking at the pictures he took for me.

 You did good bae"  I smile looking at the pictures he took for me