Thanks for reading!

Content Warning! Please read before continuing!

© Copyright 2018 Rita Paige/Janet Bell

All rights reserved. No part(s) of this story may be reproduced, transmitted in whole or in part by any forms or means, electronic or otherwise, now known or hereinafter invented, including but not limited to, photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the express written consent of the author or those acting on the behalf of the author.

Character Disclaimer

All characters in this work are fictional and reflect no persons living or dead. Any names, places, or events in this work have nothing to do with any individuals. Any correlations are purely chance and do not reflect on the material world.

Copyright Disclaimer

Any photos used for cover or other materials are the copyrights of their respective owners and are not under the author's copyright. Any photos or images used were found on the internet and usage was assumed OPEN SOURCED. The materials used were altered for use by the author as temporary cover art until further notice. If you are the owner of any art/photos/materials used please contact the author so that appropriate actions may be taken.

Content Disclaimer

This work is meant for mature audiences, viewer discretion is advised. The works hereinafter often depict some of or all of the following, graphic depictions of violence, graphic or otherwise depictions of sex and or sexual themes, Lgbt+ characters or themes, hard topics such as abuse, manipulation, mental health, and death.

The Fox and The Chickenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें