Part 23

This part will be all flashback. Past. Or you can say a tid-bit of past which can create tons of misunderstanding and break all the hearts (of characters lol)

✨✨✨✨✨

"Oppa… wow, so many equipments?"

You asked your brother in awe looking at all the new things that were being brought inside the orphanage.

"Yes. We want the best for kids, right Missy?" He, Namjoon, replied pinching your nose slightly.

"Have you talked to Hoseok? Is he coming or not?" He asked, checking through all the new things.

"Of course he is coming oppa. It's our birthday after all." You answered with a giggle.

Your birthday, all of yours. You were all orphans, with no origin and the day you decided that you all will stay together in your highs and lows is the day you celebrate your birthday.

"I'm gonna check on Kids. I hope they didn't mess the decorations." You inform and turn on your heels walking away.

"Kids? Y/n you made the kids do decorations?? You all could've done it!!" Namjoon shouted from behind but did you hear? Nope.

-----

"Kids! Watcha doin' ?" You ask enthusiastically. "For the last time Y/n, call us kids once more and we aren't helping you decorate." Taehyung groaned.

You smiled playfully looking at the so called kids, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.

By the afternoon, you had seen Hoseok and Yoongi arriving. They were straight up going to Namjoon. You wouldn't mind that now. Soon Hoseok was there with you.

-----Namjoon's cabin

"You aren't being serious right now? Do you hear yourself? I told you—" Namjoon's demanding voice was cut off by a growl.

"Oh please! You don't own me. Don't you dare interrupt." The latter roared turning around to leave. "Stop right there I'm telling you!!"

Namjoon rushed behind the person to stop them from leaving. "Hyung…." Namjoon halted in his steps, his eyes widening. He turned around.

"Jungkook…. H-how long have you been here?" Namjoon mumbled, horrified seeing the expression on Jungkook's face.

"Hyung… is it— is that the truth? Is it true what I heard? Why did none of us knew about it?" Jungkook asked in a weak voice, almost whimpering. "Kook listen I can exp—"

"NO! You lied. You betrayed us all. All of us have the right to know about it. Just tell me was it true?" Jungkook asked hoping this nightmare will turn wrong but hearing no answer his trust was lifted.