Mishap or Fortune

Thank you all for 10k + views on this book . Man , I m getting super psyched . This series is having a serious turn of events . Be sure to upvote if you liked it . Here's the episode - 

SERENA POV

"Ash what ? " 

"Ash met with an accident . He is currently in Hospital . Let's go Serena ... No time to lose .." said Blue who was almost rushing out of home , with her bag and was running towards the garage .I too did not want to lose him . I went inside to tell Ash's pokemon the same thing and that Ash needed them . All except one . Lucario . 

"Lucario What's the matter ? Aren't you coming to meet Ash ? " I tried to reach his hand to drag him . He flapped away my hand using his aura and gave me a deadly stare . Did he knew ? 

"Master did not take his reviving pills today , " he started ," He took these medicines to overcome the poison Master was given 2 weeks ago , and today was an important day ... " He ended . This drove me to the past 2 weeks ago .

FLASHBACK

" Ash I am losing you ..." I said crying . 

"Serena you have a lifetime with me ,not 2 weeks ... " 

"But Ash - " 

"The doctor was a fake one .. " 

FLASHBACK ENDS

He had been lying . He had been recovering from the poison ? Which poison ? I stared at Lucario with a crying face . I needed to know the truth .

"Lucario I need to know the truth .. " I said  gripping my hands tight with tears streaming down my face . What was Ash hiding ? Why didn't he tell me ? I needed to know it all ...

" Why do you need ? Master didn't betray any single one in his entire life , he has been betrayed countless times by others but this time it is even inevitable for me to wake him up ... I couldn't protect him..." Lucario cried with anger and sorrow clenching his heart . He was crying for his master . He considered himself as the culprit . 

My heart sank. A Pokémon so deeply attached and feeling the same . I was happy about this , but there was no time to lose . I tried to catch his hand .

But then a chilling aura went through my body . Lucario was being covered by dark Aura . He uncovered his eyes , which revealed vengeant and red swollen eyes . The pupil was shortened and the paws becoming bigger. 

"Lucario ? Lucario can you listen me ? " I said as inevitable fear was striking my heart . Lucario was turning devil , his eyes turning solid red and his feet changing ? Lucario was evolving ? Or was it mega evolving ? on its own ? 

GENERAL POV

Lucario was engulfed in fumingly dark aura . His teeth had turned wild . His bare fists were now enlarged and he had turned into MEGA LUCARIO ... Little did Lucario know that someone at the hospital was viciously moving on bed due to the power emerging from the aura . Ash was being uncontrollable on bed too . He was coughing out blood , His stomach ache had reached serious levels . His eyes in tears . He could feel his stomach being twisted due to the sickness of the Aura which connected both him and Lucario.

The Doctors were unable to control him . Ash was viciously moving around ,as if someone had taken control over him , but then a silence took upon . Ash had this chance . He knew something was wrong . His eyes shot opened .  He swiftly got up from the bed with his fractured hand . He quickly connected to Greninja  and saw that he  was running towards the hospital .

"Greninja I need you to go home now . . . Something is  wrong . . . " Ash commanded from the hospital rising up from bed . He and Greninja could be in connection from anywhere. Doctors were too scared to do anything . Ash left the bed and started to look out from the door , but he fell .

"Ash .. Where are you going ? " screamed Blue who arrived just on time and picked up her younger . 

"Blue , something isn't right ? Where's Serena ? " asked Ash with concern .

"Serena was right with me ... uh ? She took off with me with your pokemon , but I was then carried by Charizard ." Blue told almost gasping for air explaining .

"Where's Lucario ?  He should have come fastest of all .. ? " Ash questioned . 

"I don't know Ash .. " 

This drove Ash to fear . First Lucario was not there , now Serena . His heart raced fast at the thought of those two . Lucario was one of his closest friends and Serena was his love .

The very moment Ash tried to connect with Greninja, but it was not happening . He was not able to connect with Greninja .

"Come on Greninja .. You can do this ..." Ash mumbled with his eyes closed . 

The next moment Ash connected with Greninja , who was now struggling against Mega Lucario ? 
Ash was confused , this Mega Lucario was not a regular one , it was partial . But it was enraged . The whole body was in battle mode , not flinching at all other's commands .But did Lucario do the destruction here ? and where was Serena ? . . . Serena was lying right on the ground , blood dripping and unconscious . 

"SERENA !!! , NOOO !!! " Ash screamed as he saw the vision of Greninja's perspective .

Ash could not believe Lucario had done this , but he couldn't harm Lucario . He had to save Serena .

"Greninja , pick up Serena and run for this hospital , but before that aim a mega shuriken at Lucario .. "

Ash commanded and Greninja executed the enthralling move over Lucario who couldn't dodge it and fell to the ground . Lucario was down for a moment , his heads in confusion. The chance was created . 

"NOWW !! Greninja ..  RUNN !!" .

Greninja picked up Serena and ran at his full speed . Lucario could have easily overtook him , but he was in Ash-Greninja form  and it had been mastered , it overpowered Mega Lucario's speed . 
The torrent of water glided through streets with all its might . But mysteriously Lucario was just behind them . Ash saw this and gasped .

"Mann ... Lucario is unstoppable ... I need Pikachu .. " Ash commanded as he could feel Greninja's  fear of escaping from Lucario . 

"Greninja, you need to be faster ... We can't save Serena if Lucario follows us at this rate .." Ash commanded and tried to cope up with the surroundings Greninja overtook while increasing his speed . A torrent of water was now covering his body along with Serena , which cut through the streets at full speed . 

Lucario didn't give up . He ran with all its might . Though he was not nearing Greninja, but it was close , it could knock out Greninja using Aura sphere . And it exactly planned that .

"Rawwr ... raw .. " Lucario shouted as he made the Aura sphere mid air and charged it towards Greninja . 
And Aura sphere , cannot be avoided . It can be destroyed but to dodge it is nearly impossible . It has accuracy over 110 % close enough to Z- moves . 

Ash saw this and could not believe it . The Aura sphere was heading right towards them . If Greninja would be hit , it would be critical for sure , endangering Serena as well . He had to deal with this , but how ? 
The streets were full of people , he couldn't risk their lives . He had to come up with something .

"Think Ash Think ... How can you break Aura sphere without reducing speed or battling it even .."  - Ash mumbled in his thoughts .

"Yes ...  gotcha .. " 

"Greninja ... Hydro pump at your feet now ... " Ash shouted at the top of his lungs .

Meanwhile Pikachu and others had reached the Hospital . They all saw Ash screaming with his torn clothes , blood dripping , hands fractured but still in a battle . 

"Pika pi .. Pi Pikachu .. " Pikachu said as it diverted Ash's attention towards him . 
"Pikachu you are here ... Pikachu go with Sceptile and stop Lucario at all costs .. He is going berserk ... " Ash commanded both his aces to  stop his ace .

Greninja pulled off the hydro pump and glided over the skies with Serena still unconscious in her hands . The Aura sphere hit off the water and disappeared in thin air . Greninja had perfectly out maneuvered Lucario . 

"Greninja , You are very close ... get here fast ... " Ash commanded .

Greninja understood the urgency . He knew he had to take the fastest , safest route and also avoiding Lucario . But after the maneuver it just pulled off , something was not settling right . Where was Lucario ? 

Completely overcome by emotions Lucario got caught in the big veil of water . It had lost its path . It then got hit by two powerful attacks . Thunderbolt and solar beam . The attack was powerful and it almost tossed him to the ground . It could sense another two powerful Auras nearby which were facing him now .  He  was facing other two big rivals in the  empty park . Pikachu and Sceptile 

"Rawwrr... Raww... " The bipedal dog Pokémon  barked intimidating dark aura towards both Sceptile and Pikachu .
Both Sceptile and Pikachu knew that they had to get Lucario down . The only option . Fight !!

Greninja reached safely to the hospital just in time with unconscious Serena in his hands . Ash was tired , He cut his ties with Greninja's bond and tried moving towards Serena . But he fell ....
unconscious ... with his hand barely meeting Serena's hand.

Some time later

SERENA POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in a lighted room . It didn't take me long to come to conclusion that I was in a hospital . Wait ? Eerie silence ... Where's Lucario ? Ash ? and others ? I tried to get up but I was covered with all sorts of machines , with pulse meters , oxygen masks , body incubators etc. . 

I tried to make it out of bed . My head hurt a lot . I needed Ash . I needed to tell him the truth .
I needed him .
My vision was going blurry as I rotated the door knob to open the door , darkness was consuming me , but I had to reach him .

"Miss , you must take rest " a pair of hands came upon rescuing me . It was Nurse Joy . 

"Nurse Joy , where are Ash and others .. ? " I asked . 

"They are resting Serena ... you should get rest too .. get to the bed .. Its late night ... " Nurse Joy said which I followed .

                          ' Ash . . . I  really Love you , I will not break you . . . '

ASH POV

I opened my eyes again with Doctors operating on me . It was stingy yet relieving . They has just completed with the stitches . I needed to see Serena , She was unconscious . God save her .
Serena told it was a misunderstanding . Guess she will talk out , she is not one of those who will cheat , she will break up with me and then leave I guess . But I don't want that either . . .

All due to that one godamned poison ... That day someone pricked me with a needle and it came on full effect by evening . I was that day with Prof Juniper , with Aria I guess . I never suspect her .
Though it happened again today as were sitting together with Prof Juniper . I ordered those medications by calling up in Alola . They were great at help , but today poison overpowered me I guess . The doctor too didn't mention about the poison the day I held him for his death . Mann , so much , yet so much is yet to be deciphered . 

But one thing , does Serena really love Trevor ? I mean . . . We two have been from the last week right ... Though she smiled , but . . . ughhh . . Leave that to her . I will talk her out .

Hey where's Lucario ? Yeah I have to check him out . He was going insane ...

"Pika Pika .. " Pikachu rubbed his fur against my lap caring for me .

"Hey buddy , Glad to see you .. " I spoke .

"Pika Pikachu ... " He squealed .

"Thanks Buddy ... So Lucario is in deep slumber until he grabs energy back ? " I questioned .

"Pika .." He cooed .

"Great work Buddy , you are the Best " I stroked his chin softly and his back to make it rest upon me .

                     'Serena , I really love  you . . . Please do not break me . . . ' 

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES ...

So final thoughts ? MISHAP OR FORTUNE ?
Liked it ? Loved it ? Mention in the comments ... Be sure to upvote . Thank you all once again .
Meet ya in the next one . Adios Amigo .

Peace
✌️