Chapter 8: Fucking Mafia.

TW: Suggested Pedophilia, Attempted SA.

Y/n POV:

I slam my head against the Agency walls I just want to die at this point. Dazai And I need to hand some reports to the Port Mafia since everybody else is too pussy too.

Dazai and I grab the stacks of papers apparently President personally wanted atleart Dazai to take them but Dazai's lazy ass is making me carry them. As soon as we are outside of the building he passes the papers over to me.

"Why don't you do it?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"I'm older so I get to boss you around" He smiles.

"You're also gayer" I mumble to myself as Kunikida drives us to the Port Mafia.

"The President wanted the papers in the pink file to the executive room and the blue file to the Boss's office." Kunikida explains to the two of us.

"I shotgun the Pink files!" Dazai snatches the pink files he pisses me off.

We both walk into the building the two doors slide open as eyes turn to the two of us everyone stops walking too.

"Let's get this over with bandages" I say walking into the elevator with Dazai following behind.

"Traitors!" I hear one of the Mafia members yell and I turn to them stopping the doors from closing chiming the files towards Dazai.

"Atleast I'm not living in this shithole I'm living my best life" I smile happily but then go to a cold glare towards the male.

I walk back into the elevator with Dazai grabbing my file back still glaring at the male. The doors close as the realisation hits me.

I'm going to have to see him...

The elevator stops and it's Dazai's stop but before he leaves I grab his coat.

"Please... come to his office we will probably fight and I need backup please Dazai" I beg him with a shaky breathe.

"Okay kid" He says ruffling my hair before leaving.

The doors close as the elevator goes up again to the top the doors open again as I step out of it taking long strides towards the big doors two gaurds stand outside of it.

"I'm here on behalf of the Armed Detective Agency to deliver these files to Mori" I tell the two as they both nods and open the doors.

I walk through the doors avoiding eye contact with the male who sits at his desk the small girl next to him.

"Ah N/n what a surprise!" Mori hums happily.

"I'm here on behalf of the Armed Detective Agency to deliver these files from the President Fukazawa" I respond coldly finally looking up at the cruel male.

"Y/n?" Elise questions.

"Touch a finger on me and your dead kid" I glare at Elise.

I have always loved Elise like my own sister but she is Mori's ability so I must take precautions.

"Here are the files" I say passing them over to Mori.

"Thank you dear N/n" He says cupping my cheek.

Not this again I need to stop it here I'm stronger now before I was weak. I take his hand away from my face leaving the file with him.

"Dear N/n why not stay" Mori pulls me towards him cancelling his ability making me fall over the top of him.

"With all do respect Sir I have a job to do and need to meet up with my coworker" I say pushing myself away from him.

"Oh and who is that. the weretiger?" He laughs slightly.

"Dazai" I respond turning my back to him.

The doors open to oh look Osamu Dazai! The person we were talking about!

"Let's go Dazai I'm done with my work" I begin to walk out of the doors but Dazai grabs my shoulder tightly before whispering into my ear.

"Please talk to me when we get back to the Agency" He whispers as I nod and we both leave outside of the Mafia and back to the Agency in Kunikida's car.