Disliking Trouble

Infinity: [Before I show you the quotes, I want you all to choose who will represent their class for giving the answers chosen by the class. And the only one whose answer will be accepted will be the representative only.]

Kiyotaka: 'So that's what he is doing, huh.'

Infinity: [I'll give you guys some time to decide the representative.]

3rd Person POV

Class 2A

Arisu: "No one has any objection if I represent our class, right?" she asked while turned to look at the whole class who are behind her.

Everyone just nodded as they know nothing good will come out of rejecting or questioning her.

Arisu: "It's decided then. Let's wait for everyone to finish."

Class 2B

Ryuuen: "I'll be the representative."

Ryuuen didn't even waited for discussing with his classmates and declared that he'll be the representative.

Ibuki: "Are you an idiot? We are supposed to discuss first."

Ryuuen: "You think anything will change if you pipsqueaks discuss. Kukuku, laughable."

Ishizaki: "Let it be Ibuki, we know Ryuuen-san is the best for this job in our class."

Ibuki: "Ugh, fine. Do what you want I don't care."

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, don't be sad, Ibuki. I'll ask for your opinions while giving the answers."

Ibuki: "Like hell I care."

Class 2C

Mako: "Well, I think Honami-chan should be our representative. Isn't that right?"

Honami: "Eh? You think so?"

Chihiro: "Yeah, yeah. I also think that."

Shibata: "I also think Ichinose-san should be the representative."

Everyone else also agreed for Honami to be the representative.

Honami: "Okay, I'll be the representative then." she said with a smile towards her class.

Class 2D

Hirata: "Horikita-san I think you should be the representative."

Sudou: "Yeah, Suzune should be the representative. She always comes up with the plans for the class, only she is qualified to be our representative."

Kushida: "Yeah, I also think so."

After Kushida almost everyone started to agree for Horikita to be the representative.

Horikita: " Ayanokouji-kun, why don't you be the representative?"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku. Yeah, Horikita's orbiter, you become representative. I want to see how much capable are you being with Suzune."