~We have a problem~ (1x14)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 1, Episode 14: Total Eclipse of the Heart" Devon figures out that Lane is diagnosing patients with cancer that don't have cancer. This one-shot is about that scene when Devon shows Conrad the proof. This will be written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Devon was walking down the hallway. As soon as he sees Conrad walking down the hallway, coming toward him.

"Hey", Devon said.

"Hey", Conrad said back.

Devon looked at him worriedly.

"What's wrong"?, he asked.

"We have a problem", Devon answered.

Devon and Conrad went into a room and closed the door. 

Conrad turned to look at him and said, "What is it"? Devon pulled at the iPad and turned it to show the screen to him.

Conrad looked at the screen and looked up at him and said, "What am I looking at"?

"One of the patients that I had today said that she got diagnosed with cancer from Lane. But, do you see"? Devon asked.

"See what"? Conrad asked, very confused.

Devon pointed at the screen and looked up at Conrad. "See it's here".

Conrad looked at the screen and then looked up at Devon. He was fuming. He trusted Lane and even defended her to Nic and it turned out that Nic was right in her suspicions. 

Conrad looked at Devon. They need to show this to Nic. 

END OF ONE SHOT!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.