Part 3

"Mommy! Mommy wake up! Please!"

"Boys!"

"NO!" Why? Why here? Why now? Please don't be gone. Please?

"Hyunjin, are you paying attention?" He heard his teacher ask. He looked up at her and slightly nodded.

"Y-Yea sorry.. may I be excused please?" Hyunjin asked, needing some fresh air.

"Not until you answer th-" Hyunjin sighed.

"Secret bars that people attended to illegally drink alcohol. Can I go now?"

"Fine. Go ahead." He quickly got up, taking his chapstick with him as a just in case. He usually needed it after having daydreams like that.

He decided to walk around the hallways for a bit, waiting to feel the urge to need blood. And while walking the halls, he saw a familiar face.

"Hey Innie." He smiled at the young boy.

"Oh hey hyung." Jeongin smiled his sweet smile and waved. Hyunjin walked up to him stopped in front of him.

"How's your day so far?" Hyunjin asked, actually starting a normal conversation for once in his life.

"Pretty ok I guess. How about you?"

"Eh. But hey, do you maybe wanna partner up for the project in Mr. Kim's class?" Hyunjin quickly changed the subject, not wanting Jeongin to know about his mostly horrible day.

"Oh, sure! And since it's due next week, we'll have plenty of time to do it. What topic do you think he's gonna give us?" Hyunjin shrugged.

"Not sure. Wanna meet at your house later when we do find out what it is?"

"Totally! My house is clean... enough... anyway! I-" Hyunjin was smiling but had started spacing out as Jeongin continued talking about whatever his adorable mind could come up with when he felt his teeth start to slowly become sharper in his mouth.

'Shit' He thought to himself. He would hate to interrupt Jeongin's lovely story about whatever he was talking about but he'd rather him not know about his need for blood at random times, so he decided to just sadly interrupt the younger.

"I'm.. so sorry Innie but I have to go before my teacher becomes suspicious of me for being gone for so long. I'd love to hear more about your cute little story but maybe continue when I come over later?"

"Oh no worries hyung! Get to class! I wouldn't want you to fail. Go on." Hyunjin smiled, thankful that he understood. But before he left, he needed to do one more thing.

He smirked and pulled on Jeongin's arm before he could walk away. He turned around, making Jeongin crash into his chest, and rested his hand on his lower back. Their faces were just inches apart, as Jeongin blushed.

Hyunjin slowly brought his hand up to Jeongin's chin and lifted his head a bit. He tilted his head, smirking at the younger.

"I'll see you later baby." He winked and let go of the younger. He looked back, satisfied to see that Jeongin was completely frozen in place and red.

He continued to rush to the bathroom so the younger couldn't see him.

"I-Isn't your class the other way?" Jeongin asked quietly, knowing that the older was already long gone, but still confused on where he was going.

Back in the bathroom, Hyunjin had hidden in a stall and quickly opened his chapstick. Only to realize that he had grabbed the wrong one.

"Fuck!" He punched the wall, cracking it when doing so.