#2: Smarty pants.

Chapter Two: "Smarty pants."

"Dude, you're trending." Jennie said, looking up from her phone, shock evident in her voice.

Lisa looked at Jennie's phone read out the caption where #1 trending said "Rosésoloist". They were currently at the cafeteria in the agency, one day before the release of Rosé's long awaited solo.

"Of course she is pabo-ya, the fans have waited for 3 years for our chipmunk's solo" Jisoo said as a matter-of-factly while Rosé stayed silent, too busy eating her Jajangmyeon. Food first you know?

"I know that unnie, but I'm talking about the one trending at #2" Jennie explained, extending her phone towards the girls.

"Rosékook?" Lisa read out again.

That caught Rosé's attention. She was well-aware of her ships. She was one of the most shipped female idols and the BTS maknae seemed to be one of the popular ones of hers. She knew little things caused rumours but she was literally doing nothing apart from her solo while BTS was getting ready for their own comeback.

Rosé groaned and asked, "For what?"

"He posted a selca with an emoji of a rose," Lisa answered instantly, looking it up using her own phone. Only god knows how she's so quick when it comes to finding out gossip pages. Then again it was trending at 2 so it shouldn't be that hard.

"Why a rose?" Jisoo asked, finding it to be very uncommon emoji to be used.

"Coz he drew a rose and posted it in the second picture"

"There, what's that got to do with me?" Rosé asked.

"Coz he haven't posted in apparently almost a year till this month and each time he posted, it was on the day when either Chae's poster or teaser was released"

"Seriously?" Jennie deadpanned.

"Not just that, the colours of the background is almost the same combination of colours of Rosé's purple themed poster. It was a customised combination used by Rosie so the fans are suspecting a connection" Lisa finished.

"Gosh this is stupid, whatever, it will soon fade away" Rosé said, the finality in her voice suggesting the end of discussion and her unnies did not probe the topic further. They themselves found it annoying and Rosé was the person involved, obviously she felt a lot more annoyed.

-

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook groaned, opening eyes just a fraction before falling asleep again.

"JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!" Jimin shouted, jumping on him, making Jungkook swear which caught Jin's attention.

"Yah! Who allowed you to swear?" Jin bellowed with his hands on his hips, coming into Jungkook's room where the 95-liners had gathered.

"God, why the fuck are you screaming early in the morning?" Yoongi asked, irritated as he marched into Jungkook's room as well, the commotion waking him up from the slumber.

"Hyung, it's noon." Hobi said as a matter-of-factly, a phone in his hand.

"Can we have one normal day in this dorm?" Namjoon sighed, the daily chaos getting to him as he pulled Jimin up from on top of Jungkook.

"Sorry hyungs, but Blackpink Rosé's solo is out!" Taehyung fanboyed. BTS were huge blinks especially of Rosé.

"Yea it's amazing!" Jimin supported, humming the tune from her song.

"Is that what you're watching?" Jin asked J-hope who nodded, his body moving to the beat.

The topic caught Jungkook's attention, suddenly the reluctance to get up vanished as he excitedly crowded around J-hope with his members who restarted the song for them.

"Woah, that's really good" J-hope commented, once the song ended with Rosé standing in front of a burning limousine.

"Yeah, I can't believe YG postponed her solo this long. She is a natural musician." RM said, the music playing in his head.

"True, the lyrics hits deep, especially for idols like us." Yoongi said.

"Daebak, she's going to break records with this" Jin said, singing the bridge with Taehyung.

"Why aren't you saying anything kook?" Jimin asked the silent maknae.

He had loved Rosé's coming soon teaser so much that he persuaded the company to help them buy tickets to Blackpink's online concert just to watch Rosé's performance. He was probably the most excited amongst them but he hadn't said a word.

"Huh?" Jungkook said, coming out of whatever trance he was in.

"Oh yea she's really good. Her voice is amazing" he said, turning red for some reason.

"Yah why are you turning red?" Jimin asked, grabbing the rest of the members attention.

"Do you like her?" he blurted out the first scenario that popped into his mind.

"What? No I don't, I just like her as an artist," he denied all too quickly. "Anyway please get out of here I want to sleep," he diverted the topic, literally shoving the 95-liners out.

-

"Ooo what's that?" Jimin asked as Jungkook placed a parcel on the bench in the dance studio. The boys were in the studio to start their rehearsal. They just had to wait for the choreographer and they could begin.

"Oh um a book" he replied. It was an obvious lie but Jimin didn't need to know that. Maybe he didn't need to know, but he wanted to as he pestered the youngest to tell him.

"Fine, it's an album." Jungkook said vaguely.

"Whose?" This time it was Hobi.

"Does it matter hyung?"

"Well, there are very few options so we would find out anyway" Jin said.

"True, it's only the start of the year and not many groups have released their comebacks. There is only TXT, the SM girl group, oh Stray kids but you already have their album," Taehyung started, droning on about the new releases he knew about when Namjoon snapped his fingers.

"Rosé!"

Jungkook groaned, blaming Namjoon's overly smart intellect. Smarty pants.

"Fine, I asked one of the staff to help me buy it using their name and paid them back" Jungkook admitted, immediately faced with teases from Jimin and Taehyung. These guys loved bothering him that sometimes it could be annoying but he loved and looked up to them. He wouldn't be who he is without his hyungs.