l a b r a t - 1 9

'How many out?' Todio came out with soot all over his body and school mission uniform. Sirius forgot about the guy ever since the mansion event. 'We have twenty people. Nizro is tending them along with Ryozo.' Kraft calmly said as he gently laid down the people he carried. 'T-Todio? The fu-?' Sirius began coughing out violently. Tooki had groaned silently. Todio looked over and waved, until he saw the horrible condition he was in. Todio's face contorted to horrid.

'Still ran away from homeland and stayed here.' Todio was about to walk over until Kraft picked him up by the collar. 'Chitchat after serious situation.' Todio nodded and went back underground. Hiro and Hiroshi had emerged from the ground looking cleaner than Todio. They had safely brought out the girls that Sirius thought he had evacuated. Sirius followed them with his eyes and saw how much more terrified they are now than they were before. Emiko's sister was bawling along with the other two youths. Sirius felt bad since Emiko would leave her soon.

'Umm... Sirius right?' Sirius looked up to the crouching Junko, trying not to stare. 'Are you alright besides your injuries?' Sirius was about to talk how hurt he was but she clarified that. 'I thought I evacuated those three girls. I recognize one of them.' Junko nodded and carried Sirius to Nizro with woman power. Sirius was surprised by her strength but didn't question it.

'He said he knows one of them. Sirius, try to get them to talk so then we can get more information. The more careful and precise we are, the quicker we can bring her young sister peace.' Junko said fetching Sire, his wings still sprawled out. 'You're lucky I'm forced to do this by Goshita's orders.' Nizro narrowed his eyes. Sirius was very unaffected. 'I would've left you out to dry up the poison before bleeding out.' Sirius sweat dropped. It wasn't his first time that back-up or medic members were lazily cruel.

After being bandaged, Sirius felt his adrenaline wear off and strutted towards Emiko's younger sister. She was sniffing and hiccuping with her two supposedly friends. Sirius approached her, he had to make sure to confirm Goshita's theory. Sirius stayed at a safe distance.

'Do you remember me? I tossed you out a window and a that man caught you.' Sirius pointed to Nizro, who was tending to people quickly. All three looked, their big eyes were glossy from tears and swollen. Sirius sighed and sat down on the dirt. The mat they were sitting on was only enough space for the three. 'I'm Sirius, I know Emiko. She's your sister right?' The girl nodded while looking down solemnly. 'What's your name?'

'Um...I-I'm Soforia...Xi-Xiono...' Sirius was a bit confused. The Ceres behind this really did want everyone to be confused by the mix up of information. Sirius wanted to memory search her but he couldn't bear a child switch memories with him for a bit. Especially since he practices self-harm. 'Who are these two?-' 'I mean! I mean....I'm Advance User S23...'

Sirius was stoned. Who names their child that? Obviously, it was by some high goon. 'Soforia?'

'Emiko?' Her eyes were big and glossy. Tears threatened to fall. She and the other girls huddled up closely after Sirius tried to approach further. 'Emiko sounds like Eilym.' They didn't. 'Who's L-yim?'

'I can't remember too much....I think it was Eilym....or Emyil...' Soforia looked down at the ground. Sirius was trying to connect the dots. 'Who is this person?' Sirius asked with his head slightly tilted. Soforia and the two girls looked at each other as if searching for a conclusion.

'It was Emyil. The sister that was Soforia's favorite.' The purple haired girl spoke up. She sounded older but still very young. Junko walked up behind Sirius and crouched beside him. 'These girls are the only conscious ones found so far. They're all very cute!' Junko tried to lighten the mood. They seemed a bit flustered. 'Are you cold? We can get you girls some blankets!' They seemed to have common knowledge. The smallest one seemed to be copying the actions of the other two. Her white ears were flat down. She seemed the most timid and youngest.