The Loss and The Monster Part 1

(Just a quick note I kinda got part of this from 2 other books, so don't hate me)

Weiss p.o.v :

It has been three weeks since what happened between me and Ruby, she got called out yesterday to go on a mission, alone. The last thing she said was "I'll come back, I promise."

(3 months later)

After 3 months Yang, Blake and I where called to the professor's office. He said he had news on Ruby. When we walked in we all took a seat.

"I know how your all worried about Ruby and we do have information on her, or at least somewhat."

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?!" Yang yells at him hopeing that he would say yes.

"All we could find was this." Ozbin shows us a piece of torn up red fabric, Ruby's cape.

Yang stares at it for a moment then starts crying, Blake holds her in close. I felt so sorry for her ........... and for me.

"We'll tell you anything else that comes up."

(1 month later)

'To remember Ruby we all wear a piece of her cape, Yang wears hers around her neck in place of her old one, Blake wears her part around her wrist, and I wear mine in place of my tiara to hold up my hair.'

As we walk back to the dorm we hear some shouting and gun shots then some kids run by so we all start running toward the sound. When we get to where the noise was we see a hoard of grim with hunters and huntress' fighting them, and in the middle we see.......Ruby!

She looks like she's fighting them off, I start to run to her but then stop. Her eyes, are blood red, the color of grim eyes, and her skin is turning black and her aura, is a thick red.

"RUBY!" I scream as loud as I can. Everything stops and she turns to look straight at me. I see no expression on her face. All I hear is Blake mumbling

"It happened again, only one other person can do this and they take part of their victims soul when done so. I'm sorry Yang and Weiss but she's going to die one way or another."

'Death will come soon for her unless you can stop it' : Dark Unknown voice.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to change the chapter got some inspiration