4|sᴇᴊɪᴋᴏ

[A/N: I found these on pinterest and now I shall treasure it forever. Credits to the artists!]

 Credits to the artists!]

Jujutsu tech | 8 hours ago

While Toga was busy giving Mikey new hairstyles, hell has indeed risen in the outskirts of Tokyo.

"The cursed speech user is missing?!" One of the elderly higher ups raged. They were utterly disturbed, and it wasn't just any cursed speech user, she was the bearer of snake and fangs seal which makes the matters even worse.

A certain blindfolded white haired man was unbothered. "Ma, ma, you know how Inumaki Toga is. She'll disappear for a while, but she'll come right back shortly." He waved his hand, to which made the elders fume even more.

For all he knows, they don't even care about Toga's well being. What they were afraid is to lose one of the important people in all of the Inumaki clan.

"She is a student of jujutsu tech!"

"Inumaki Toga is supposed to be in our custody."

"She's free to do what ever she wants." The teacher stated firmly. "And let's face it, you always assume when someone leaves they'd go berserk behind your backs."

"Watch your tone, Gojo." Gakuganji warned.

Tch, like I care.

"Fine, fine, I'll get my students to look for her. Happy now?" He uttered with disinterest. Gojo shoved his hands on his pockets as he left the office of the higher ups.

The man begrudgingly massaged his nape in annoyance. "They never fail to make my blood boil everytime."

• • •

Tokyo | Present day

Chifuyu anxiously tapped his fingers against the wooden table, sighing frustratedly before digging his face against his palms, Baji could not take any of this anymore and grunted. He was about to ask, when Takemitchy beat him to it.