Chap: 2

The walk to Shibahara High School took only 30 minutes, but you and your friends made the time go by faster from talking with each other.

Eventually, the three of you had joined the main road as hundreds of teenagers joined the same pathway to the school.

Then you look up and see the school up ahead and urge your friends to hurry up, but Sakutora tells you to settle down before you get fever from being too hyper.

This caused you to blush bright red, as some passing students giggled at your childish behavior.
In the end you just decided to calm down and counties to walk to the school gate.

Once the students entered the school gate, they were instructed by some of the teachers to find their shoe lockers inside the main classroom building that had the doors open and then make their way to the gym for the opening ceremony

Unlike your old middle school, where the students shoe lockers where separated by class number, it wasn't the same here, as not only you and your friends were looking for where your shoe lockers are; but so are all the first-years as well. The students who are second-years and third-years have already know where there's are, and know how challenging it was for them.

 The students who are second-years and third-years have already know where there's are, and know how challenging it was for them

Eventually you find their shoe locker that was marked with your last and first name. Your shoe locker was in the second row in the center of the large area.
So you open your locker and take off your outdoor shoes and placed them inside as you take your new indoor shoes from your bag to put it on.

The indoor shoes for the male students are blue while the female students have red indoor shoes.

After you change your shoes you walk near the staircase to wait for your friends as students walk past you to head for the stairs to go upstairs to find their classrooms as others walk past to head down the hallway

You look up at where the classroom signs are located and noticed that the signs are 3-A, 3-B, etc, so you guess that the Third-year classrooms are the first floor with the shoe lockers, so Second-years and First-years are most likely upstairs.

You turn back around and accidentally bump into a male student. You start to apologize, but the male student who seems to be a second-year or third-year, was not having that as he glared down at you.

The boy was taller to 5'9 or 5'10 and seems to be on a sports team as he has a well muscled body and unlike many of the male students who have on the full uniforms, the one you bumped into has his uniform blazer and shirt unbutton showing a purple shirt with a black skull on it.
He had dyed blonde hair and brown eyes that had annoyance in them.

"Watch where the fuck you are going, bitch!!" He shouted in your face as he grabbed the front of your shirt and tugged on it.

His outburst surprised you, as the hallway was silent as no doubt the other students are witnessing this, but nobody is stopping him.

This nutcase scared you a bit and you grew worried for what this psycho who do, but thankfully you didn't have to worry for much longer as Sakutora and Sakura came from changing their shoes and, got between you and older student.

Sakutora grabbed the older student's wrist and yanked him off your uniform as Sakura pulls you towards her to check if you are injured.

Sakutora tells the psycho student to leave you alone and it's the first day, so back off.

Before things like a fight could break out in the hallway, another female student with shoulder length orange hair and a black sweater instead of the blazer, had quickly arrived.

She came and smacked the psycho student on the back of the head, with her bookbag. As she apologized to you and your angered friends before she dragged him down the hallway to classroom 3-B.

With him gone, Sakutora and Sakura turn to you and asked if you where okay or if you were hurt.

Thankfully you managed to calm them down and convince them to go find your classroom together.

The twins seem to calm down and accept it and then Sakura suddenly grabbed your hand and pulls you up the stairs with Sakutora behind you.

You climb up the stairs and get to the second floor and saw the signs are for the second-year students in the school, which means that the third floor is for first-year students.

Once on the third floor, the three of you start looking at the bulletin boards that have a list of what student is in what classroom.

Thankfully you didn't have to look on for your classroom unlike your shoe lockers, as all three of you are in classroom 1-A, which is right next to the stairs.

Sakura still tugged you through the open doorway and pulls you into the classroom as you began to look around.

There was only five other students in the room, two where girls who seem to be friends as they are talking to each other

There was only five other students in the room, two where girls who seem to be friends as they are talking to each other. There was three boys inside, one was at the chalkboard and the other two are in the back of the room.

You look at the chalkboard to see that there was no assigned seats, but before you can suggest a spot, Sakura says that the three of you should take the best seat in the classroom, before anyone else claims it.

You don't notice the blush on Sakura's face as she counties to pull you towards the back of the classroom.

Sakura asked which of the three desks in the corner of the classroom do you want, and you pick the second to last desk. But before you sit down, you turn to Sakutora who has been quiet since the whole incident downstairs.

But you noticed that his face was slightly red, so you asked him if he was feeling alright. He assured you that he was fine, and just had a slight headache. So you asked him what seat he wanted and he responded by giving you a closed eye slime as he effortlessly picks you up by your armpits and plops you down in the chair you wanted to sit in.

And said that he was fine and sat next to you as his sister is sitting behind you.

You turn around to continue talking with the twins as more of your future classmates slowly trickle into the room.