Always be happy 🙂

This story is not related to this book ( and please I just want you to read this whole story because I have given my best ❤️)

Taehyung pvo

Hey I am taehyung and I am with relationship with jungkook he is my boyfriend and I love him so much that I can give my life to him if he want

Our relationship was best in the college and we were number one couple in the college

But.........

Happiness is not for forever you can't do something with it is your fate who decides everything........

Our relationship was going well in 2 year but when my whole life changes

Jungkook pvo

Hello I am jungkook I am in my finale year of college and I am a relationship with taehyung.....

And

Sofia..(random name please don't judge)

I am secret relationship with Sofia because i did I very bad mistake too have a relationship with taehyung because he is a slut I can breakup with him but he has a good ass I am only with him because he is good too use........( Please I love taehyung he is my bais but this Is a fiction story only and taehyung is not a slut to know it read whole chapter)

No one pvo

"Hii jungkook" tae said

"Hey baby"jungkook said while giving a fake smile

"Did you have your dinner?" Tae asked

"Yes I have it with jimin" jungkook said but he was lying because he had a dinner date with Sofia....

"Oh okay" taehyung said while giving a fake smile to jungkook because he was excited for today's dinner because it was their love day...

Yes love day "31 October" was their Love day they give it because on 31 October jungkook propose taehyung and they promise each other that they will never forget this day.

"Maybe he forget it " taehyung said to himself while having a sad smile and started eating alone and decided to give leftover to twins....

Twins were neighbour they see taekook as their second parents because they are sweet and lovely couple like thier parents......

After giving the food to twins he started feeling more sad because...

The twins parents were having a lovely date together with each with so much love that jungkook and taehyung had
before .....he have been noticing that jungkook is avoiding him and having a distance from him even in college and always eating outside and coming home late and only having sex with him...

But he alway ignore it ......

Taehyung see that jungkook is asleep but his phone is vibrating first he thought it but he just can't.....

He some message by Sofia, he thought Sofia he told taehyung that she is her cousin who live in London so he open it

Sofia

Hey baby I loved today's dinner date I don't know why you were in hurry that you didn't not make out with me... If it is because of the slut taehyung Just breakup with him he is ugly..

Sofia

Baby I know you don't love that slut just break up with him I can't wait to call you mine

Okay baby bye
Love you 💜❤️

(Yes you are right Sofia don't love jungkook she is only with him because he is popular and rich)