•CHAPTER 4•

Aazim dragged him inside because he was the one who had gifted this secret place to them...it was a cozy penthouse and all the decorations were made by girls...

Sid-Wait what if she is not ready...?

He said panic laced in his voice...

Aazim-Bas aaja yrr...

He knocked on the door and Zaara opened it making them lock their eyes with each other but Zaara quickly broke it and looked at Sid and smiled...

Zaara-Aaiye...

She said opening the door fully and stepped aside giving them space to come in...

That's when sidnaaz locked their eyes....

Sana was nervous when Aarif told her about his arrival...

All were looking at the moment and cooed at the sight....

Sana-Shehnaaz Sayyed..

She said introducing herself confidently and put her hand forward for a handshake still looking in his eye....

Sid-Ahhh...Sid...harth....Siddi...qui...i mean..Sidharth Siddique...

He said shuttering while others chuckle....

Aazim-Let's sit down yeah?

All noded and sat down...

Sana looked at Aarif and understood that he needed to get himself out...

Sana-Aarif ek min chalna...

Aarif-Huh?

He looked at her while she blinked her eyes and stood up

Sana-Hum abhi aaye...

She took hold of his hand and looked at Sid who felt jealous of that but he knew their relation is a pure sister and brother relationship...

All-Okay...

She took him to the balcony and made him sat beside her...

Sana-Tujhe pata hai jab hum mile the tune mujhe kya bola tha?

She said wiping the tears which fell down as soon as she brought him to the balcony...

Aarif-Huh?

He asked confused...

Sana-Ki tu kabhi nahi royega?

Aarif-Mujhe nahi pata...main tujhe force nahi karna chahta tu mere liye bohot important hai Sanu...i just don't know...

Sana-Okay fine look at me..

He looked at her and saw her smiling...

Sana-Tumhe pata haina woh tumhare bhai hai...mujhe tumpe aur Aahil pe pura barosa hai...bhai jaan bhi unhe bachpan se jante hai...humein todhi na abhi bhi nikah karni hai...aur suno kabardar agar tumhne roya toh..

Aarif chuckled at her and sat on the floor keeping his head on her lap...

Aarif-I feel blessed to call someone like you as my best friend...as my sister...

He said sniffing...while she smiled...

Sana-Aarif ek baat kahu...

She said quietly as she heard laughter from the living room

Aarif-Bolo...

Sana-Tum Amaira ko sachi mein pyaar karte ho?

She said making him look at her wide eyed...

Aarif-Not now Sanu...

Sana-Aaru it's been so many years...kyu tum nahi bata sakte...pyaar kiya hai tumhne koi ghuna nahi hai...

She said sternly...

Aarif-She doesnt love me back Sanu...and she never will..mujh jaise ladke se kaun pyaar karega joh apni life kabhi seriously leta hi nahi...joh kabhi aage ka nahi sochta..joh kabhi khudke baare mein nahi sochta...woh dusre ko kaise vishwas dila de ki woh uske har kadam mein saat rahega...

He said making Sana angry...

Sana-Kitni baar kaha hai apne aap ko itna niche math girao..its okay...abhi ispe baat nahi karte...par hamari kasam kao aaj ke baad apne aap ke baare mein low nahi sochoge..

She said seriously making Aarif huff...

Aarif-Fine...promise...

Sana-Good boy...now come let's go inside...

She dragged him before he could say something...

They came inside and saw everyone chatting and troubling Aazim who was glaring at them...

Aazim-Ahhh my princess is finally here...Sanu they are troubling me...

He said with a cute pout while all laughed at him...

Sana smiled at her childish elder brother and sat beside him...and glared everyone playfully...

Sana-No one will trouble my bhai...

She hugged him making everyone smile at her...

On the other hand Sidharth was just lost in her angelic face...the way she pouted...the ways she talked...laughed...he studied her face carefully...he came out of his little world when everyone shouted his name making him fall down the couch...

Sid-Kamine...

He said running after Aazim who pushed him....

Aazim-Harkatein aisi hai teri..kab se bula re terko Sid

He said running...

Sana-No running over here..

She shouted...

Sid stood rooted to his place listening her voice..making everyone giggle...

The man who didn't take a word against him is now standing rooted at his place...

Sana realised what she did and blushed..

Everyone sat down..and started talking..

Sid all the time looked at his soon to be future wife...well nothing is fixed rn..but he really wishes for it to happen into a reality..

Aarif-Ayeee yede log..ek whatsapp group banao

He said lazily tired of listening the buisness talksss

Aazim-Kis cheez ke liyeee?

He asked confused...

Aarif-Areee nikah ki tayaari karne ke liye help hogi na..

He said looking at Sid and Sana..who blushed listening to him..

Sid-Aaj na mere se sahi mein tapad khayega..

Sana-Aaru shut up..

Everyone laughed looking at them being so awkward

Soon it was late..everyone decided to leaveee..

Sid wanted to talk to Sana...but he was not able to because everyone were here...

He waited for veryone to leave..Sana started leaving too..

But Sid held her hand...

Her breathing heavy with the steps that approached herr..

Sensing his hot breath near her neck..she was loosing it..

Sid-Aap mashallah bohot khubsurat ho..

He whispered...making her stop breathing at how husky his voice is..

Sid-Kal ka intazar rahega...Khuda Hafiz..

He smirked looking at her all red..

Cute..

He whispered...joining others..

Sana stood rooted looking at his back..

Smiling to herself she too went as Aarif dragged her out...

Both were waiting for tomorrow.. confident about their views on each other....

They slept dreaming about their potential future togetherrr...

A content smile on their face...

~Author