~Chapter 6~

(Y/N has been stray kids manager for about a year now. Her and Changbin are still dating. This is also going to be a short chapter because it just fits.)

I flopped onto my back, Changbin doing the same. We were both left breathless and panting. "That...was amazing..." I turned my head towards Changbin who was still recovering. "I cant believe we just did that." He turned to face me as well. I giggled and pecked his lips. "I'm going to go take a shower." He rolled back over falling into a light sleep.

I pulled the blanket off my bare chest and slowly climbed out of the sweaty sheets. My forehead glistened with the foul smelling stuff and my skin felt sticky. I visibly shivered in disgust earning a small laugh from Changbin. "What?" I turned to him placing my hands on my hips. "Your such a germaphobe." He rolled back over again.

I rolled my eyes in response, heading into the bathroom, grabbing a towel on the way. The shower was long and cold. I could feel the grime escaping my skin. I rinsed my hair under the water not bothering to wash it properly. Finally I exited the glass shower, wrapping the towel around my body and rushing to the closet.

Changbin was fast asleep, snoring loudly. I smiled to myself and continued to the closet. Grabbing a large shirt, I slipped it over my damp hair and let it fall over my body. I climbed back into bed and quickly fell asleep.