Chapter 30

Ashvin Oliver

I knew from the very start that she's using some pills so that she won't get pregnant.

But it hurts me a little.

Why would she do that? I can take care of them. I can even provide anything they need and wants. Doesn't she want a kid with me?

That's the question that keeps on lingering on my mind for these past few days. I don't know what happening too. My mind are thinking without my approval sometimes. Like I am being controlled by I don't know whom.

So when we went to the other world, I made sure I'll make her pregnant.

"I won't," she replied that made me sighed.

Okay, I won't expect anymore.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I know I am the problem. Why can't I accept the fact the she's not yet ready? Why the fuck am I insisting?

Inis na inis ako sa sarili ko sa buong pananatili namin sa mundo ng mga tao. I'm trying to enjoy it with her. But for fuck's sake, I know that someone's meddling!

After I found out about the curse, I started thinking.

It only stopped when she called my name.

"Ashvin..." she said softly. Otomatikong na blanko ang isip ko at sya na lamang ang laman. I raised my brows at her that made her chuckled.

My God. Her laugh is the most wonderful thing in this world.

"You know that I love you, right?" I suddenly asked. Kinagat ko ang pang ibabang labi upang pigilan ang pag ngiti.

"Hmm?" I can't a provide a word so I just asked in that way.

"Mahal na mahal din kita, Ashvin." She said that made me froze. Hindi ko alam ang isasagot dahil sa gulat nang dagdagan nya pa.

"Let's...let's get married."

Oh fuck this. She's really unpredictable.

Bigla bigla na lang nagaaya ng kasal ang pinaka magandang babae sa mundo. I suddenly want to chuckle. I will tell this to our children, "Ang Mommy nyo ang nagalok sa akin ng kasal."

I made sure first if she's sure about that. Baka ngayon nya lang gusto at bukas hindi na. Have I said that she's so unpredictable?

Nang sinabi nyang seryoso sya ay nag plano na agad kami ng kasal. Hindi na to makakawala sa akin. Tapos pagkatapos ng kasal ay buntis sya kaagad.

I groaned at the thought and suddenly want to punch myself.

"Get off your fucking head that thing, you motherfucker." I whispered to myself.

Everything was fine. Until we knew about that damn prophecy.

I should've killed that Goddess already when I had the chance.

Bakas ang takot sa mata ni Linnaea. I can also feel it because our emotions are now tied. And it bothers me.

I just assured her that she don't need to be afraid. We will overcome this together.

But I was so nervous when she called my name and asked me if I can talk to her. I called all the Gods and Goddesses to guide me and stop Linnaea from saying and doing some stupid things.

"Wag mo akong pinapakaba Linnaea." Naiinis na sabi ko dahil hindi ko alam ang tumatakbo sa utak nya.

"Wag mo'kong iiwan ha?" She asked worriedly.