💕Dedication💕

To my mom and dad, for always encouraging me to break the mauld and fight stereotypes

To Mauri, for being my crying shoulder every time I suffered because of a character. (I'm so sorry hun, they feel real to me).

To my Sunset, my daughter Valencia. The character of Sunset is inspired in her rebellious behaviour, even when she is only three.

To my Raiden, my son Ignacio, although he is super kind to book characters and he is amazing at creating stories and believing in fiction.

To Jackie and Keila, for advising me and designing the cover of this story.

To verygucciharry Luc_yourself Big_Bad_Desert_Wolf adorablefanatic KrispyKatKookies.

If I haven't had you reading me, I would never have completed this story. Thank you for hearing me rant about Sunset, for asking for updates, for reading me when there was no one reading me, for forgiving me for being such an evil author in this one. Thank you for believing in me and in this story even when I didn't.

To my besties, for aiding me with Harry Potter knowledge.

To my readers, cuz even though I feel invisible in wattpad, I know I had a few silent readers on the way. 

There's a piece of each of you in this story.

Please, share it with those you love.