chapter 2

Today started off like any other for Stiles, wake up, stretch, reach for his phone, lean across two bodies that he forgot he had in his bed, shit himself and fall off the bed. 

Yeah the usual.

"Ugh Stiles really? Every single time. Next time imma lay on you so you can't fall off" Stiles rolled his eyes at Bonnie, she always threatens that but he knows she'll never do it cause she's scared of going down with him, "How does Kai always sleep through it"

They both looked at Kai who was buried under the blanket, "I'm pretty sure he can sleep through anything" Stiles peered closer at the hibernating human on his bed, "Yep still asleep"

Stiles and Bonnie turned to each other with matching grins this time it's her who suggests the idea, "Wanna test that theory?"

"Hell yeah", on the count of three they both grabbed the pillows and started hitting Kai awake. When he woke he freaked out thinking someone had attacked them while they were asleep until he heard the laughter from his partners. He hid his head deeper under the pillow to avoid getting up, it obviously didn't work as the next moment he feels two bodies piling on top off him forcing him to come up for air.

"Alright, I'm up what do you want?" He looked at the grinning pair expectantly then realized there is no reason, when he figured that out he sat there cross legged squinting his eyes at them, "You two are evil" 

Of course that set the two off cackling again, " You love us tho! And we're not evil we just like piss you off sometimes" 

Kai looked terrified, "Fuck no! You're even talking at the same time that's creepy as fuck stop it!" Yet the two were still struggling to breath between giggles, in the end he gave up and joined in knowing he could never truly be mad at them.

"Guys! School! You gotta get up!" When his father shouted up about school Stiles groaned, yay another day of lying to the pack and playing the weak human as always not that he wasn't human god no, Stiles was still heavily against turning supernatural he preferred not growing hair on his face and sucking it back in thank you. Honestly though where did it even go because it appears out of no where and then goes back to where it came from but is it stored under the skin or in the mouth!? No not going there not again he already gave himself nightmares last time.

He turned to look at the time and realized that if he didn't get a move on he would be late, he jumped up and got ready as well as the other two fumbling to get changed, hugged his dad before leaving and hurrying into Roscoe. It was only then he noticed that he would actually be on time for once, new world record for one Stiles Stilinski.

He made sure to arrive early so no one would see bonnie and Kai, you may be wondering why stiles doenst anyone to see them but it's because if anyone found out it could put them in even more danger.

But for now let's just get on with the day hopefully it goes ok.

Everything was going fine in school, no comments, no supernatural disasters (This time), and yet Stiles couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong and as usual he was proved right when Rebecca walked in. 

Oh come on, I leave them alone for two days and they already need my help, for fuck sake who did they piss of now