Chapter 3. First day on the job!

I sat up in the morning and held my head having a menacing migraine.

"Right now I just completely give up!" She screamed with pain then that's when she noticed the ring that was on her finger and the clip in her hair. "When did that get there?!" She freaked out and hit her hand on the night stand. But then the ring went off and metal started to spread around my body turning silver which reflected off of anything even water. The metal turned into fabric as it got lower down. My boots were red lined with gold and a big S on my chest appeared. "What the hell?!" Looking down at the ring it had to modes. But not caring I flew out of the house.

Campbell was training by swinging across the city making sure that she perfected everything before going onto her next pro self taught lesson. Which was hacking into computers and other secret organization. It was absolutely her favorite thing to do in the world. Finding out motivations and cases that haven't been closed yet is one of the main things that make Campbell tick. It's one of the many things Sacnite didn't understand about her and how she solved each one so quickly. There is always new surprises when you think you figured her out.

"Finally time to get to work!" She swung threw her bedroom window and and sat down in front of her computer screen. Cracking her knuckles she started searching for a websites to practice hacking. Coming across one Campbell clicked the link and started typing breaking the codes one by one.

"Maybe I shouldn't disturb her since I haven been in school for a while.." So she zoomed away and looked down at the city observing. But not noticing her hair and how it lit up like a burning fire when she flew away it left a trail of light the flickered like a flame.

"Was that Sacnite?" Campbell looked out the window and saw the bright stream of flames in the sky. "It's probably just my mind playing tricks on me. She rubbed her eyes and went back to her studies.

"Oh it's Cam and some strange girl next to him..." She placed down her foot on a building that was very close to where the two were. Looking at him he noticed that his hair started to spark, usually for him it means he's flushed. A slight feeling of jealousy hit her strait in the heart.

"Why is he with that girl out of all the people in the school! The red head wouldn't know right from wrong! She even was the person who pushed me into a ally and cut my hair, and with that being said she..." Not noticing at this point she was screaming there where people looking up at the building that she was on and of course one of them was Cam.

"Is that who it think it is?!" Looking at the girl on the building in confusion. Sacnite jumped off the building and backed flipped but dashed away at lightning speed without anyone noticing who she was. But with those piercing eyes of her she got a good sight at Cam and gave him a glare. Going back to her house threw the window she locked and sealed it.

"That's it I just want to UGH!" Taking a deep breath in I calmed down and took my fingers and combed it threw my hair. "Ok just breath it's fine" she walked and say down turning on tv and grabbed a lemon filled donut and watched the Real Housewives of whatever state there in now. But she ended up watching some Doctor Who?

"At least the girl is having a exciting life. I remember when that girl was tied down to her boyfriend." I chuckled slightly thinking of what I just said and imagining my friends in this show. When it the clock hit around 11:40 my eye lids got heavier so I suggested to get some rest before I started school for tomorrow. Resting my head I shot back and looked down at the metal ring taking it off. "Didn't I fly?! That's completely impossible for me!" Looking a the hair clip that matched the giant S that was on my chest before. And the ring matched the suit that wrapped around me. "Ok now that is what I call weird... I like it! I said as I put the two accessories down on my night stand and rest my head down on my pillow closing my eyes dreaming about what could happen next. But the funny thing is that I would never expect this to actually happen but I just can't wait to see my friends, since I haven't seen them in a month or 2.