The train to the start

Harry Potter and his bestfriends sat in the train compartment which was currently occupied by a sleeping Remus Lupin.Or you thought so.Remus Lupin was wide awake currently crying.He was thinking about the time he and his friends sat here.He missed James and Lily....He was feeling sorry for Sirius and cursed Pettigrew for betraying them.You must be thinking how he knew that

Flashback

Remus Lupin was currently walking up the stairs of Azkaban going to meet his bestfriend.He simply could not believe that Sirius could betray James.Padfoot could not betray Prongs.

"This cell"Said the guard and opened the doors."ONly 15 minutes you dirty moster"

"Shut up he is not a monster"Said a hoarse voice from deep inside the cell.Remus could not see Sirius face because of the darkness.

"Hello Padfoot"Said Remus as the guard left

"Look who finally came to visit after 2 years."Said Sirius and stepped out.He did not look good was the best Remus could say.

"I TRIED" Remus defended himself.It was true.He had to pull some strings.He contacted Mcginagall who contacted Andromeda who asked her husband to arrange an meet"

"Why you here"Asked Sirius sitting down.

"I-uh-dont beleive you betrayed Prongs"Said Remus.The reaction was instant.Sirius grew a big smile and stood up and did a victory dance.

"I did not.Let me tell you the whole story"Said Sirius and proceeded to tell the whole secret keeper chaange.

"That is........a lot to take in"Said Remus.He hugged Sirius and promised" I will get you out."

"I will be waiting moony."Said Sirius.He knew he could trust moony.As Remus sat in the boat that ould take him to the shore he looked at the window of Sirius cell.He saw a black dog there looking out.

"Please wait Padfoot"He smiled and could almost see the black dog smiling.

End Flashback

Remus had finally done it.He had given Sirius his wand and Sirius had escaped using it.Currently Sirius was at his house.

"That is proffesor RJ Lupin."Said a voice.Remus was so emgroseed in his thought he did not see anyone come in.

"How do you know that"Asked a boy voice

"It is written on his suitcase Ron"Said the girl voice

"No it is not........Mr.Moony is written there"said the voice Remus could never forget.James voice.

"It must be enchanted.There is a charm that allows the people who he considers family to see something different"Said the girl again.

Remus did not want to but he was tempted to see James face again.He rolled over and faced the kids.The kids looked like a deer caught in headlights.He inwardly chuckled at his pun.

One boy had a long nose and his face was covered in freckles.He had weasley red hair.There was another girl who had bushy hair and was carrying a cat which looked oddly familiar.And then he saw him.

He looked just like his father.The same messy jet black hair and the same glasses....but he had Lily's emerald green eyes.

===================================================================

Harry Potter was confused.Why would that proffesor consider him his family.

And then the proffesor rolled over and looked directly into his eyes.

Brown eyes met green ones......then Harry had a flashback

Flashback

"Hell" gigled baby Harry clapping his hands.

"WHAT.. WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT"Scremed Lily looking at the three marauders

"Not me" said James raising his hands in surrender

"I promise not me flower"Sweared Sirius.They all looked at Remus.

"Why the hell are you looking at me.Ya blame the fucking werewolf for every fucking thing Harry say- Oh" Said Remus realisng his mistake

James and Sirius doubled on the floor laughing while Lily chased Remus around.

"Look what happened because of you little one"Saide Remus.

Harry looked at Remus. Brown eyes met green ones.

End flashback

Could this really be Moony? His Uncle Moony.No,Monny was just a dream.Besides why would Moony not come to visit him.He knew his uncle Moony would visit him.

"Uh..Hi Proffesor"Said Harry awkwardly waving his hand.

The proffesor seemed to come to his sences and reached out his hand."Good morning Cu-Mr.Potter".

He was about to call him cub.Harry's suspicions were becoming confirmation.He again looked at the proffesor.He could see the pain in his eyes when he had called him Mr.Potter.The possibilities of him being his uncle moony were increasing.

{THE DEMENTOR ACCIDENT HAPPENS}

"What was that"Asked Harry after Harry woke up

"Tha-"Remus was about to answer but was interrupted

"That is a dementor.They guard the cells of Azkaban.They suck happiness out of people"Said a girl who had just entered the compartment.She had bubblegum pink hair and was wearing auror robes.She looked at the proffesor with interest and blushed.

"Nymphadora tonks.I prefer Tonks.Dumbledore hired me to guard Hogwrats with Siri-Black on loose."Said Tonks

"Remus Lupin.Defence against Dark arts proffesor"Said Remus shaking her hand but Harry noticed the way he blushed.

"I need to go to check other compartments"She said and left.

"Take this harry"Said Lupin and gave Harry a peice of chocolate.Harry again had a flashblack

Flashback

"Come on Harry plese eat this yucky stuff"Said James making a disgusted face at the baby food.

"Harry Please"Whined Sirius

"Harry is one year old I reckon he can eat some solid stuff"Said Remus Lupin 

"What do you reckon we should feed him then Baby Master"Said Sirius folding his arms.

"Here Harry will you have some chocolate"Said Remus.Baby Harry took the small bar of chocolate and kept staring at it.

"See I told you he would not eat it"Said Sirius grinning.

"You might want to look behind"Said James.Harry was happily eating the bar of chocolate in Remus arms who was sticking his tongue out at Sirius.

Flashback End

Harry looked at the bar of chocolate his uncle moony was offering him.He smirked and said"Still love chocolates do you uncle Moony"

Remus looked at Harry in shock.His eyes widened and he spoke in stutters"Ho-how y-you were on"But before he could continue he was cut off by 2 people entering.

"Ron!! RON"Screamed Ginny and ran to hug her brother.She had tears poring down her face and was shivering.Ron hugged Ginny back and patted her on the back.   {I wanted to add a bro-sis moment}

"Ha-Harry are you alright you are shaking"Asked Neville who himself trembling.

"I am fine Nev"the parseltounge answered smiling.

"I-I should ge-get going"Said Proffesor still shook from Harry recognizing him.

Little did they all know this was certainly going to be the most amazing year.