Paddy in Hogwarts

Remus Lupin awoke to the voice of someone singing in his bathroom. He quietly got out of bed and grabbed his wand from the side table and crept towards the bathroom. He pressed his year to the door to try and listen to whoever was inside.

"Here goes the hippogriff...hippogriff....hippogriff. There goes the hippogriff flying above the town.......Here goes the horntail...horntail" 

He pulled his ear back as he could not listen to that horrible singing anymore. And he well enough knew who that voice belonged to. What he didn't know is to why that voice is here. 

===============================================================================

"Baby flobberworm doo doo doo.....baby flobberworm doo doo doo." 

"Took your time didn't you," Says Remus as he packed he picked up the study material of his next class.

"MOONY- I w-was just" stuttered Sirius Black as he tried to come up with an excuse to what he was doing in his best friend's room when he was supposed to be at his house and on the run.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE RUN. DO YOU KNOW HOW UNSAFE THIS IS?" Shouted Remus Lupin completely losing his mind.

"WELL, I WAS BORED AT YOUR HOUSE ALONE WHILE YOU GET TO SEE PRONGS KID," said, more like shouted Sirius "and I kinda ran out of shampoo at your house so I came here" he admitted.

Remus sighed and opened the door to leave. "I will tell you something important when I get back. DON'T LEAVE UNLESS IT IS URGENT"

With that Remus shut the door to go to breakfast leaving Sirius Black alone. Which, I should say is not at all safe.

=======================================================================

Remus looked down at his food and sighed. Why did Sirius always make things dangerous yet fun for him?

He thought about what Sirius would be doing right now. He was so engrossed in his thought she did not see Snape give him a pure look of loathing or McGonagall glaring at Snape after he did so.

"Remus, I think you should stop playing with that food and try to eat it instead," Said McGonagall.

Remus smiled at her former professor.....more like a mother and ate some food.

 He looked up to see Harry looking at him smiling and waving. He smiled and waved back at him. Gosh, that kid reminded him of James and Lily so much.

This act of love did not go missed by the headmaster who silently thought of what could have happened in the one night that a professor and student are waving to each other. {That sounded so wrong}

==================================================================

Sirius walked around his best friend's room in Hogwarts. 

He looked at the books stacked in the corner. Boring

He went to the side of the room where there were many photos. 

He looked at the first one and smiled