Chapter 57

"I hope everyone enjoyed dinner and everyone is excited about the girl they have chosen. It is now only 25 days untll the process starts and we first want to talk about the team you have and what that all means. Sally will inform you of that." She said and I smiled very widely as they then informed us that the design and make up team would be there to guide us. That there is a warehouse in Prangie in the Process-house with clothes. But that for the first night a dress could be gotten from a catalogue that the design team has. That together you can decide a look, that a look can make and break it. She then informed us of how that goes and everything and I listened in interest. Some people asked questions and everything and I couldn't help but be slightly excited about all of this right now.

I wrote down the most important details before we went towards the rules of the first meeting. They first informed everyone of how they should address us and how much information we could give about the kings and about the family. I then realised that this was my shot.

I pressed the button to ask a question and Jasmine whom was doing this part looked at me. "Ruby." She said and I nodded slowly as I looked at the person whom was writing everything down.

"Ruby the bastard." I said and everyone stared at me in shock and the man looked up at me. "For you." I said casually and he looked at me and he nodded. "Yes, I have a very quick question. How do I introduce myself?" I stated and I saw that my dad then realised what I was doing and he put his hand in front of his head, literally facepalming. The queen looked sideways at him confused. "Because I'm sure that I can't say that my mother was part of the process, but she wasn't chosen, but then one of the kings fell in love with her, they had a one night stand and created my brother. That didn't go well with the Queen, but then the war of hearts and then I'll have to explain all of that. That during the war of hearts my mother and my father got into a relationship, but then the Queen came back. Which then resulted into my father and mother not being allowed into a relationship because well you know, obviously." I said. "But then after a couple of years and the three kings being born the Queen did give permission for my father to pursue his heart, then my mother and father created me, but then the relationship wasn't ok." I said squinting trying to remember it. "But then King Trevor died, and my father broke up with my mother, but I still had to be part of the process because one of the princesses was banished from the country, a princess that I look and act a bit too much like, which is one of the many reasons that the family hates me. I mean they all hate me because of different reasons, all of which I had no say in. I mean it's not like my parents asked my souls permission for me to be put into this situation, and it's not like I can help it that I look exactly like a mix of my mother and Ana?" I said and I then looked at Jasmine whom was staring at me in total shock. "I don't think that is something that you want the last chosen process girl to know? As she will get to live a relatively free life in Valkarae, unless one of the Kings changes their minds about her and then curse her into a forsaken life where she is watched wherever she goes, hated on, threatened, and o don't even think about the girls children that she gets with the kings; they get hated on because they exist. And then the queen changes his mind which means that their father, one of the kings, becomes a total jack ass and a pathetic worthless dick towards his children." I said, being a tad out of breath, as i said that all in basically one breath. Jasmine opened her mouth but then closed it before opening again, that happening a couple of times.  All the while, I was waiting for an answer. 

"Distant cousin." Natalie said staring at me with total and utter shock and I nodded slowly looking at her.

"Distant cousin it is. Thank you so much Princess Natalie." I said with a small smile as I wrote that down. "Really clears up this whole situation." I added and I then looked at my dad whom was staring at me in total shock and I just took a sip of my drink.