20.Four's Company

ALEX

"Take a deep breath and exhale as I push in, okay?!" I whispered to my adorable puppy.  Demetrius took a deep breath as I have done for him so many times.

I pushed myself into his soft entrance. A wave of sensations washed over me as his body wrapped me in its grip. His tight warmth encased me instantly.

"You need to relax puppy. I can't go in further if you're this tense." Nodding again, he closed his eyes. I pulled out a little and pushed in again. I moaned. My dick was half way inside and I was fighting everything in me to not pound away. I pushed a little further and finally all of myself in.

"Are you all in master?" My puppy opened his teary eyes taking deep breaths. 

"Yes, I'll wait until you are ready for me to move." I kissed his lips sucking one into my mouth. His walls relaxed around me but I remained still enjoying the kiss. He moaned into my mouth. His kisses got a little more aggressive so I pulled away for a breather.

"Master, I'm ready." My puppy panted looking at me with glossy eyes. He was so aroused his hard member was throbbing between us.

I lifted my weight from him and sat up holding on to the back of his thighs. Slowly I rocked my hips, moving myself in and out. I focused on his face and his reactions and took in all the signals he was giving. One by one, I found spots he moaned to and increased my pace. 

"Shit, master," Demetrius moaned out. He bit his lip and grabbed his dick to jerk off.

"You like it there, you horny little shit?" I thrusted into him now, fast and hard. He arched his back moaning repeatedly.

"Yes, right there. Fuck me there master," I lifted both legs and closed them putting it over my right shoulder. Leaning forward to put my weight on my hands and pounded into him impossibly fast. I grunted from the waves of pleasure rolling through me. Never did I think this would feel this good. The sound of our flesh smacking filled the room accompanied by our voices and lustful whimpers. I snapped at the sudden increase in desire and lust between us. 

"Flip over. Get on fours." I pulled out and watch my puppy lift his ass for me. I smacked it, earning a yip and then a moan. Again and then again, I slapped his ass before he started to rocked himself trying to find my dick. "How bad do you want my cock in your ass?" I ran a finger down his crack and instead shoved my fingers in. He moaned out and I thrusted them, smiling at the wet sounds coming from him. 

"I want your cock," he whispered in a raspy voice. Oh my goddess this is dangerous for me.

"You hear that? Those wet sounds are from your dirty hole," I continued to tease while he groaned.

"Say it again, want does my slut want?" I continued thrusting my fingers and grabbed his swinging dick jerking him just as fast.

His back dips and his face buried into a pillow. Moan after moan he quivered against me. "Master please, I want your cock inside me."

"Good boy," I pulled out my fingers and shoved my cock into his warm hole. He let out a scream into the pillow. I pounded into him holding on to his hips. I rammed every inch of me into him and I could feel he was almost ready. "Cum for me you little slut. Cum for master". I picked up my pace slapping against his bouncy cheeks.