~Chapter 32~

Normal P.O.V

'I promised Hancock to not cause troubles

'I promised Hancock to not cause troubles.' Luffy thought to himself, he eyed Fake Luffy's strawhat with disgust. The fat man took his pistol and started threatening Luffy, trying to get the man to fear him.

The rest of Fake Luffy's crew join in to intimidate the real strawhat, hoping he will go along with their wishes. But Luffy simply brushed them off and turned to leave, angering Fake Luffy even more. He went to shoot him but Luffy managed to dodge the bullet at point blank range.

"Get lost..." He used the Haoshoku Haki on the Fake Straw Hats causing them to faint much to the crowd's astonishment.

"I must find my nakama quickly." Luffy said to himself smiling.

****

Meanwhile, Robin has reached the Thousand Sunny

Meanwhile, Robin has reached the Thousand Sunny. She smiled when she heard Franky calling her. "Robin-chan I missed you so SUPER~ Much!" He posed. She found Franky, with a much more robotic appearance, on board.

"You look cool Franky." Robin remarked and came aboard. The ship has been coated and ready for underwater travel. "I missed you too Sunny." She whispered to the ship.

"All our Nakamas are here, expect Luffy and (y/n) sis." Franky said. "That's good, I heard Brook is having a concert here." Robin added.

"Yes, he's been touring, around the grandline, rising to become a superstar since we first found him in the Florian Triangle. I doubt Brook will rejoin the crew..." Franky sat down and sighed. "Have faith in our friend. I'm sure he'll join us." Robin replied.

****

In Grove 47, Fake Zoro and Fake Sanji, along with the real Chopper, had regrouped with the Fake Straw Hats who were recovering after falling unconscious.

They reported Fake Robin's, whose real name is Cocoa, kidnapping to the Fake Luffy, with the poor Chopper frantically trying to get the bunch to go after them.

To his disbelief, Fake Luffy dismisses his kidnapped crewmate and ordered the bunch to gather up their recruited pirates and track down their attacker, the real Monkey D Luffy, Nami and Usopp starting from Grove 46.