34. Operation: Save Yubin

No one's pov

We arrived at the police station, an hour after we drove off from Wonjin's house.

"Y/n!" my uncle immediately greeted me before passing me a notebook that contains all the details the guy I caught has spilled.

"They took Yubin as a bait because they knew you would come after just to save him..."

"... He might probably be still waiting for her precious older sister to come and rescue him,"

That night I went there, he said that. Does that mean he's been waiting for me all this time, why? What does he want from me?!

If I get caught that night, I wouldn't able to save Yubin aswell. Luckily I did leave any clues that I did visit the place before going out after almost being caught. But Yubin...

I have to get him out of there, if it's not now, when? I can't wait any longer, it's been days.

"What about Wonjin?" I asked my uncle before continuing to read. He didn't have the time to talk when I finally read the reason why.

"He's..."

'To take over Mr. Ham's business since Wonjun knows Wonjin is still taking the lead as his successor' so it's about money again huh? His brain is rotten and he's dumb as hell.

"That jerk! Can't even think of a tamed plan, idiot!" I cursed on myself. I look up to see my uncle's face, straring at me with disbelief.

Right, I'm still a minor. My eyes widened as I smiled awkwardly in return. "That's not for you... chill" I said, making a 'calm down' hand gesture before using my time to escape and walk away, in which I did, professionally.

"So what's your plan? Where's Wonjin?" my uncle asked while walking from behind.

"I left him on his house, he let his driver drive me here since he said it's too dangerous to take the cab and Wonjun's gunman could be anywhere..."

"Then what are you gonna do with Yubin?"

I turn to him before looking down at his torso, he's gun to be exact. He then raised a brow at me, face already asking a 'what?'.

"You think I can finish this in just one day?"

"What??"

"Let me borrow your gun..."

"Y/n are you crazy?! That man couldn't be the only gunman out there like what Wonjin said... are you ready to kill?!" he asked.

"Who said I'm going to kill someone? I'll just put them off to sleep, I'm gonna use the gun for protection... that's all" I reasoned out.

"Your Dad won't be so proud,"

"Of course he would," I sigh down in frustration, wanting to give up about this conversation and I don't even know what's the reason why I'm arguing with someone who's 10 years older than me.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"He told me to protect the person I loved at all cost! I'm just doing it," I said, almost shouting.

"Don't you love Wonjin aswell?!"

"Officer Wi Hajoon!" I started shouting at him with his full name, probably time just come when I definitely had enough, I just ended up shouting not caring about how they're older than me.

"Jang Y/n!" he shouted at me aswell.

He rarely shout, but if he did, he's either angry, scared, concern or is fearing something. Yubin and I was the only thing he has, I still remember him arriving at our hometown just to take both of our custody after our parents death before Yubin could be put in the orphanage. He stood as our parent.

I stood there, quitely and waited for him to speak.

That was just one shout but it feels like a deep wound on my heart. It screams so much things that I can't even bare to explain.

Just like me I know my Uncle also didn't get that much sleep since Yubin gone missing.

"If you go there leaving Wonjin alone then you're also making a way for Wonjun to do his job easily, Yubin is literally his way to distract you! He's only using Yubin on this!"

I didn't answer, I just stood there, starting to realise things out. He's right, he took Yubin from me to give him space in order to target Wonjin without any hassle. I then felt my uncle's hands on both sides of my shoulder.

"You'll need a plan Y/n," he said. "A plan is what you need," he told me. I look up to him.

"Plan A, get Wonjin a flight out of the country without anyone knowing. Seongmin can hack through security system right?"

Y/n 😘

Wonjin
Just promise me you'll
fly here after that, alive.

Wonjin
I swear Imma kill u
with my hand if ever a
blow of your ashes arrived
at my doorstep!

Y/n 😘
How well you be able
to kill me if I'm already dead?

Wonjin
YOU'RE NOT DYING!

"for the mean time... he'll be staying with Jake on Australia"

Jake

Jake
We're heading off

Jake
Be careful, I hope your
plan works.

You
It will

You
Take care of Wonjin

You
He's a pain on the ass

Jake
He won't stop crying
what do I do?

"Seongmin can delete all the CCTV footages that shows Wonjin off board and hide his flight history if ever Wonjun might investigate... on that way, he'll never find out where we took Wonjin or who's he with"

Wonjin

Wonjin
JUST DON'T YOU DARE
DIE I ALREADY BROUGHT
A RING 😭😭😭

You
WTF

"after that I'll be on my way to save Yubin and leave a bait for Wonjun if ever he came looking for Wonjin..."

📞|Jay

"so... What do I do if I ever
get shot while acting as a fake
Wonjin?"

"I'll shoot him too,"

"Noiceee~"

"What's plan B?"

"Death,"