005 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹•5

•𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓝𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓶𝓪••𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗡𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗺𝗮•

•𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗡𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗺𝗮•

———————————————

*3𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑶𝑽*

Katsuki got the ball and served it, Yaku receive it to Kuroo, who tossed the ball to Akihiko "Do the thing!!"

Akihiko does his approach and jumped up, while in mid air he met Kaneki with his arms stretch ready to block Akihiko any moment.

Akihiko looked at the situation and made a decision, he smashed the ball towards the tip of the net and it killed the ball's speed surprising the Nekoma.

The ball drop down the court gaining the first point for the first years.

"...Interesting..." Hisoka muttered with his infamous mysterious smile.

"..." Kaneki on the other hand was staring at Akihiko while releasing pressure -trying to intimidated Akihiko who couldn't care less- and if you look closely you could see his left eyes flickering between red and black.

"OI! OI! OI! What was that Akihiko-chan?!?!" Katsuki yelled.

"....it was a spike....-and please stop calling my name with the "Chan"-" Akihiko said while he muttered the last sentence.

"..."

"Questions later continued with the match!" Ikeda said.

"Yes Sir!"

________☙𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵❧________

The matched continued.....

Akihiko picked up the ball and walked to the service line, he took a deep breath and threw the ball up, did his approach and jumped.

'A jumped serve?!?" Katsuki thought in surprise as he backed off and got ready to receive it.

Akihiko smashed the ball perfectly and the ball flew from his hand, and just as it was about to past the net, it hit the top of it killings it's speed.

The ball dropped down in front of the still stunned Katsuki.

"Nice serve!" Kuroo said with a smile.

'He aimed for that?!?!?" Everybody thought with their eyes widen like it's about to pop out of it's socket.

Akihiko casually picked up the ball and went back to the service line readying for another serve.

The Nekoma team became serious for the first time and got ready to receive his serve.

Akihiko took a deep breath and threw the ball up, approach, jumped and smash the ball towards at the tip of the net.