7. Return

Mahendragiri Parvat #
Chandrakala's POV.
It's been 8 years since I kept a foot on Mehendragiri and as I did I felt all the memories flood in through my mind.

I couldn't refrain myself from smiling as I would be seeing my parents after such a long time.

At first I started my penance at a peaceful forest where even wild animals were gentle.

At first my penance was extremely difficult because I had to go a few day without eating.

And some days I would fall ill, continually caught and just wish that my mother was here to look after me.

It went to the point that I as a 10 year old was so desperate after eating the fruits that I ate anything for example leaves, grass and even soil.

There were many sleepless nights where all I did was cry just missing my parents and Mehendragiri.

And now I am here back again the same place were I started my journey from, the same place were I was born.

Looking around everything was exactly like it was, nothing changed but everything did look well managed.

The only thing that changed was my appearance, my small 10 year old body has now developed into a body of a grown woman.

To be honest I always loved the way I looked because while traveling I found out that nobody will be there to always complement you but will try to criticize you every chance they get.

When I was younger my Mata told me that I am the most beautiful woman in Trilok so....

I am not a milk bathed person, I have also had some pride for my beauty but it never got to the point that I would insult others because of it.

I went forward and soon I was standing in my mother's garden and their stood a middle aged yet gorgeous lady.

She had long chestnut brown hair, upturned castleton green eyes, Fushia pink lips and motherly attractive Aura.

Looking at her I immediately understood that she is my mother soon Mata's eyes fell on me.

Her face for a moment was painted with confusion soon after she looked closely, her beautiful castleton green eyes went moist.

She dropped her basket from which she was picking flowers for Pooja and ran towards me pulling me in a tight embraced.

I felt few tears escaping my eyes as I hugged her back, she then held my face taking a closer look at me.

Dharani : Chandra, you grew up so much and look so beautiful.

Me : Yes, I know I am beautiful just like you Mata.

Mata smiled at me, held my hand and led to to somewhere or someone.

Parshuram's POV.
As usual I woke up in the morning only to see everything cleaned in Ashram, looking at this I immediately understood that Karn did this.

Karn never gives me a chance to complain about anything, he does everything even if no one asked him to.

From the time he is here I never even had to lift a finger for doing work, all I had to do was teach him.

He is a very sharp student who catches everything very easily and is also inquisitive.

He does not follow anything or anyone blindly, he likes to question and goes into details weather or not it's good for everyone.

Bheeshma and Dron would never ask too many questions and just learn the Dharma Priscriptions blindly.

But looking at the pleasant morning I could feel that something good is going to happen but I can't pin point what.