First Time🔞

Three weeks go by and I felt heated and being with two guys who completely tease me each day. one day I was in my room when dabi leaned by the door

"Oh hi dabi."

"Hey doll."

"Do you need something" he shrugged smirking walking over taking his jacket off i was confused until it hit me like a pile of ice

“I think you might act as virgin maiden has played itself out. Keigo might call you ‘baby’ but I think you’re more of a ‘doll.’” he placed his one hand on my throat and the other lightly trails up my arm, sending prickles through my body I felt special. He fingers one strap of my dress before pinching it between his thumb. Smoke erupts from his fingers and my strap falls limp and broken to the side.

“Oops,” he chuckles, moving his hand to my head, gently kneading his fingers through my hair.

“V Do you really like to take things slow?” He asks, shamelessly staring at my lips,

“because I can take things slow for you but I don’t think that’s really what you want, is it, doll?”

"Dabi are sure?" I lick my lips

"Only if you want" I nod and He pulls me into him and charges his lips into mine, sinking his fingers into my hair. He swallows my surprised sigh, forcing his tongue into my mouth. It was hot, scorchingly so but my invite it, relishing the burning in my mouth, tasting him as he so greedily sampled me but when he bit down on my lower lip, He pushes me down, pinning me to my bed my it felt so cold but hot to the touch

“Harder,” i command. He smirks and tightens his grip

“Like this?” i bit my lip as a considerable amount of warmth flooded in deep in my core. I slightly shake my head.

“Harder.” He snickers and the palm of his hand presses down on my throat. The pressure constricted my breathing

"Is that good enough?" I only squeak a reply. His lips once again claim mine, with his hand wrapped tight around my throat so he can my head to stay in place as he hungrily kissed, nipped, and licked me. Quickly, he pulls my dress down and aggressively palms my breast, pinching and twisting my nipple between his fingers. I half-mewls tear from my throat while my hands run through his spiky hair. I bit down on his lip while i pull his hair causing him to growl at you, i smirked at him, his hand abandoning my throat, he pushes my head to the side and bit down on the soft tissue of my neck without warning. I moan which only encourages him to bite harder, sucking on my smooth fragile skin. A wave of pleasure shoots through my body like an electric current. He sits up and eager to see more, i push his shirt up and he tears the rest off. I gawk and drool at his strange body, running your fingers across from his bursed body his smooth skin. His eyes close as my fingers trailed past his rippling abdomen and when my fingers stop at his belt he chuckles.

“Why don’t you lay your pretty head on that pillow, doll. Let me take care of you.” he coaxes me to the bed, drawing kisses down my body, pushing my dress up so he could warm my stomach up with his hands, paying close attention to the sensitive spot above my hip that got me squirming around for him. He rakes his nails deeply across your skin warranting wanton whines to fall from your lips. When he got to my panties, he locks eyes with me and draws his devilish tongue along my clothed slit. He groanes nuzzling his nose against my heat before sliding the tongue along me again.

"Dabi~" I moaned His fingers wrap around the straps of my underwear and slowly he pulls down, With his middle and index fingers teasing my entrance, he looks all too smug when they glistened from you slick. before his tongue begins to lap at my blushing sensitivity. He drags his tongue along, tentative to the ways my body would buck or shake while he works in everchanging pattenrs. His tongue teases more than his words, making a point to skip over my clit, forcing me to huff in anticipation. I gasp and grip the sheets when Dabi’s torturous tongue finally lands on my clit, attaching himself quickly while my hips roll and my body vibrated. He tosses my legs over his shoulders and pulls me closer, keeping me in place while he licks and sucks. It’s only when two long fingers curl inside of me that i let out a long awaiting cry.