Relax day!

"Babe! Where is you at" Rudy yelled threw the house.

"I'm in the Landry room" you replied laughing.

"Why are you doing washing we are meant to have a chill day" he said wining.

"I know but I saw the clothes basket and I wanted to put on a load." You pouted looking at him as he stood in the door way.

"Babeeee"

"Let me just do this and then we can cuddle and watch as much movies as possible I promise" you said putting the powder into the washing machine.

"Okay come on, come on, come on." He said with his hand out jumping up and down like a little kid.

You walked over and grabbed his hand and put on the fan. While trying to turn the fan on he picks you up by the waist.

"Rudyyyy let me do this one small thing. Okay go on hold on, okay" you said to him trying to turn on the fan the pulling yourself up so you have your arms around his neck and his around your waist and under your butt so you don't fall.

"Hey Alexa, play Not Mad Anymore by Ashe" Rudy asked Alexa while I'm still in his arms.

"Playing Not Mad Anymore by Ashe"

While the song was playing you and Rudy have your own dance party because why not.

Rudy pulled some of his weird dance moves at the end which made you laugh. Once the song ended you were still laughing.

"What don't you like my dance moves?" He asked acting offended.

"No I loved them but I kinda love you more" you smiled walking over to him and wrapping your arms around him.

"Thank you" he asked wrapping his arms around your waist and his head in your neck.

"Why?"

"If I was still with her that whole thing would of been filmed and posted on Instagram" he said not wanting the same to happen.

"Well I think the time we spend together can be shared but not the time where we are having a brain day and we are enjoying ourselves. Like yeah maybe filming would be fun but I wouldn't post it on anything its our memories to keep for us not for 1 million other people" you said looking at him.

"Fuck, your amazing I love you too" he said going to kiss you.

"Why thank you" you smiled and kissed him.

He hugged you tight making you arch your back, backwards as the both of you walked around the living room.

After, you both were sat on the couch watching as much Disney movies you could find. Doing this made your whole childhood come back to life.

Ordering some take out and having a VERY lazy day. Which was nice since you were either working or having to do some sort of responsibilities.

Yes, you did fall asleep on the ouch. Yes, you did wake up with your neck in so much pain but it was worth it.

Best times is just having a chill day with a guy you love with every bit of your heart. Especially if this rando guy that goes by the name Rudy Pankow.