-12-

Mina take a leave for awhile to rest and take care of her daughter and son.

While on the other hand, the company was on the topic in SNS and alot of online flat form.

Someone take a video yesterday and post it. The staff and the other crew running back and forth on the hallway.

Tzuyu and dahyun manage to track down the account of the user but it was unknown.

Jihyo was the who's leading the whole company and she was in rage from time to time and didn't get a rest for awhile.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was just chilling on her office with the other producers.

"Aren't you affected by the news?". Chan said while eyeing her.

"It's not my problem anymore.. They're the one who's fighting, not me". Chaeyoung turn her chair as she face them while smirking.

"Chaeng.. You're the one that they're fighting for". Jeongyeon said seriously.

"Me?.. Seriously??. Ha!.. Mina wouldn't like to make a scandalous stuff if someone wouldn't start it!.
Mina?, why would she fight with Asthrea?". Chaeyoung frown then start playing her pen.

"Because she was jealous". Dahyun said, entering the office while holding her laptop.

"and why would she?.. Are you crazy hyun?.. She's a married person ". Suga said while laying comfortably on the couch.

"that's the problem... Mina didn't say anything and she still not talking about it". Tzuyu close the door as she was holding her laptop while wearing her eye glasses.

"did you find who's the culprit?". Taehyun said.

"It's not easy... They're too many on the list. They keep sharing the video and we couldn't erased it in one swipe". Dahyun start typing with tzuyu.

"are you two only doing this?". Namjoon ask.

"nope!... Actually we're 15 of us in this building". All of them was shock.

"What!?.. Yah! You said it right?.. They could manage it!.. Why are you two helping!.. Let the company hold it!". Chaeyoung said while rolling her eyes.

"yeah!.. Right!.. Why are we even helping?... Chou?". Dahyun frown then glance to Tzuyu who's busy typing.

"You're the one who still doing it!..  I stop earlier when some of the user keep sharing those videos". Dahyun look up on her.

"then what are you doing ". Dahyun frown.

"checking if there was a sudden meeting on my email". Tzuyu said.

-------------

"Taehyunie ~..please open the door.. Mommy wants to see you". Mina knock on her son's door.

"mommy.. Taehyunie oppa was mad". Chaemin look down while holding her penguin stuff toy.

"No baby~..oppa wasn't mad. He was just traumatized, he will be ok". Mina hug her daughter as the door also start to open.

"M-mommy?". Mina could heard the small voice on her side and she was right. She saw taehyun pecking on the door.

Mina slowly push the door but as soon taehyun saw chaemin, he suddenly push his younger sister hardly.

"You!!... Get out of my room!!!". Mina was surprised by the sudden action.

The little chaemin start to cry and mina hug her.

"Ta-...". Mina was shock seeing taehyun stand on her back while holding a knife, pointing towards them.

"Kim Taehyun!.. Put that knife down!". Mina said firmly.

Taehyun didn't listen as he take a step towards them that makes chaemin run downstairs as taehyun Chase her but mina stop him and hold the knife.

"LET GO!!!...  I WILL KILL HER!!.. SHE DESERVES IT!!". Mina was having a hard time from pulling the knife.

Taehyun was still a kid but his strength was not a joke. Mina didn't know where did he find those strength in his little body.

Taehyun manage to kick mina on her leg then shockingly,  taehyun stab mina on her stomach then run downstairs .

Mina was left bleeding and she hurriedly get her phone and dialed junghoon's number.

" J-junghoon-ah!.. Please come to our house!!.. Taehyun!.. His turning into a psychopath!!". Mina shout then end the call.

She slowly stand up as she lean on the wall while holding her stomach.

After a few step, she saw taehyun still looking for her sister on the kitchen. She immediately hide on the corner.

"CHAEMIN!!.. OPPA WANTS TO PLAY!!". Taehyun shout but his sister didn't come out.

---------

--------

I really want to end this...

I'm getting sick....

©kw