12

I woke up on a chair at the paintball gun waiting area, my head was on the lap of Woo-san.

"You're finally awake!" Woo-san said he was really happy.
"Now, get your head off my lap." He continued.
I sat down and saw the others still playing.
"They're still playing?" I asked.
"Yeah, they were waiting for you to wake up so they decided to play another round." He said.
I noticed that I had many scars on my leg and arm but I was thankful that I don't have any on my head.
"You're awake now?" Hyun-ki asked, he was back from the restroom.
"Are you not playing?" I replied.
"No, I waited for you to wake up but I needed to go to the restroom so I called Woo-san." He said.
Woo-san then stood up and called the others when Hyun-ki sat down beside me.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm good." I answered.
"The nurse said you have 3 wounds on your legs and 3 on your arms, are you sure you're good?" He asked again.
"Yeah, I'm sure." I replied.
After they play another round we decided to eat dinner together.

"What would you guys like?" Hyun-ki asked and gave them a paper to write on what they want.
"What about you Eunhwa, what do you want?" He asked me.
"Just a normal burger." I said and then he wrote it down.
And then he ordered the foods with Jaebeom.

Hwa-young came back to the restroom and was about to sit down at the side beside Woo-kyung.
"Sorry, this seat is already taken." Woo-kyung said.
"By who?" Hwa-young replied.
"By Hyun-ki." Woo-kyung said and smiled annoyingly.
"Well, I don't see him and there is a seat vaccant beside Eunhwa, he can sit there." Hwa-young said, smiled annoyingly to Woo-kyung and sat down.

The boys came back with the foods, we ate while we chat with each other. It was a lot of fun.

It was dark when we finished eating.

"I'll go take a cab with Sun-hee and Hwa-young, and I'll also take them home." Jaebeom said.
"I'll take care of Eunhwa and Sejung." Hyun-ki said.
"We'll go now." Woo-san and Woo-kyung waved bye and then they left.
"I actually have something to buy before I go home, you guys should go home first." Sejung said.
"We'll wait for you." I said.
"No need, my dad's office is near here I can go home with him later." Sejung continued looking directly in to my eye saying that she is doing this for me. I understood what she was saying and so me and Hyun-ki went on our way.

[Sejung POV]

"What am I even doing for my friend. My dad's office is in another city." I sighed.
"I'll just take a cab home then."

[Eunhwa POV]

We passed by Hyun-ki's House.

"Bye." I waved goodbye to him.
"No, I'll take you to your house. It's not safe for a girl to be alone at night." He replied. I just nodded.

We were just talking about school the whole walk and then we said goodbye to each other.

Monday

Today the teachers are going to pick some event organizers for our 2-day school funfest, I know Hyun-ki wa picked already so I hope I get picked.

"Okay, kids sit down. Today, I'll pick the students for organizing the school funfest." Our teacher greeted us.
"Park Sun-hee, Choi Baekhyun, Cha Eunhwa. Get ready for your meeting with the other organizers later." Our teacher said and walked out of our room.

End of school

When I was going to the meeting room, I walked past Hyun-ki and he walked with me until the meeting room.

"So you were picked too?" Hyun-ki asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
"That's good then." He said and nodded.
"Hmm?" I looked at him.
"It's good I get to socialize with you while to do this project." He said.
"Ah yes." I replied.
"But I'm always pick to organize this projects, I don't get any rest." He said.
"Woo-kyung was not picked this time, lucky. But, atleast your here." He continued.

When we entered the roon there was a few students already there, we sat beside eachother.

"Sun-hee come here." I told Sun-hee to sit beside me.
"Hi!" Sun-hee greeted us.
"Hello Sun-hee, did you have a date with Jaebeom again at the library?" Hyun-ki teased Sun-hee.
"You saw them too?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said while laughing.
"It's not a date." She slapped Hyun-ki's cheek so he would stop laughing.
"Okay okay I'll stop." He said but he still cracked up.

We ended our meeting with a lot of ideas but not enough and not yet sure with them.

When we went out of the meeting room we saw Jaebeom standing beside the door.

[Sun-hee POV]

"Jaebeom!" I greeted Jaebeom.
"Hi!" He said and grabbed my books.
"Where are we going today?" I asked.
"Where do you want to go?" He replied while putting my books back in my locker.