-11-

Link sat in one of the many seats in his class, waiting for the teacher to start talking. "Hey" a voice said behind him. He ignored it but felt a tap on his shoulder.

He looked behind him to see a female zora "..yes?" Link questioned "are you going out with Sidon?" She asked. "Yeah, why?"
She sighed and leaned on her hand. "Many, many girls have a crush on him, and a lot of them are crazy. Just, be careful and if you see any zoras give you weird looks, try to avoid em."

He nodded and looked to the front of the class again, but then looked back at the female Zora. "Wait is stuff like this normal around here?"
"If you're talking about different species dating, not really. It's rare honestly. But if you're talking about crazy females, then yes, that's normal"

Link groaned and looked to the front of the class, watching the teacher as he started the lecture.

__________

When class was over, he walked to the door with his head down "Hey Link" a familiar voice said. He looked up and smiled happily "Hey Sidon, what's up?"

They started walking and talking, but Link kept getting distracted. There were some looks from other species, which was normal, but mostly confused looks by Zoras. Not many species knew they were dating, so Link didn't worry too much.

Sidon got a few greeting from both female and male Zoras, making Link curious. "You know a lot of people, damn" "Ah. Yeah kinda. Some do know me and some just use me to be cool and say 'oh, I'm friends with the toughest guy in school' or something"

"Weird... oh, I have to turn here. See you later!" "Bye love" Sidon said, going his own way.

Link stood there, watching Sidon walk away, then blushed realizing what the shark said. He smiled and then turned the corner, but ended up bumping into someone.

"Oh, sorr-" He looked up, seeing two blue Zoras standing there. They looked at eachother and smiled, then looked back at Link.

The boy tried to back up, but ended up bumping into someone again. Before he saw who he bumped into, everything suddenly went black.