Chapter 25 -

Michael

I quickly pull my trousers back on and turn toward Hayden who is putting her shirt back on.

I know what your thinking, why did you the prince of darkness sleep with that slut?

Well, I do have urges.
I may be evil and all but that doesn't mean when I see a pretty girl I don't want to corrupt her with my dirty ways.

And if it wasn't the slut who happened to be in my kitchen then who would it be. The slut living next door, the slut from the supermarket, the slut who hangs around curb corners.

No thank you.

Plus at least now I can say I pleasured a ghost.

How do I know she is a ghost you ask?

Well, it's not fucking rocket science to work out that she is in fact dead.

"See you around, Hayden"

I turn around and walk towards the door, pulling the handle it opens up and I walk back up the stairs so I can go grab a T-shirt.

Picking up one of the many t-shirts that are littering up the floor of my bedroom I pull it over my head.

Looking down I notice it's black and quite bagging. Just how I like my T-shirts to be.

It's quite surprising how amazing the colour black is. For one it looks depressing and dark and second you can stain it with all sorts of things and no one would be any the wiser.

Blood can be such a pain to remove off clothes and I've had to throw away soo many pairs of jeans and t-shirts merely because they were drenched in blood.

With black clothes, you just rise of the still-wet blood, then pop them in the washing machine. Bam, when you take them out and dry them out, your clothes are practically brand new.

I really need to tidy up this room though. It's like a tip in here. I suppose the Bitch was good at one thing and that was cleaning.

I slightly regret killing her know, I mean I'd if she was here with me I could have someone to cook my meals and wash my clothes. Oh well, that Bitch deserved to die.

I still remember that time when I must have been about 5 and I killed the nanny. I'll never forget when she took away my favourite stuffed bear and I turned the kitchen knife around to her.

When the bitch found out what I had done she simply told me that she loved me. But that's just a load of bullshit.

That woman is incapable of love.

I however am.

I love many things, killing for one. And the last pathetic words that come out of someone's mouth before I kill them. Usually, however, it's just them begging not to be killed.

Oh, the sweet joys of murder but what's more fun is corruption.

Turning two brothers against each other so it comes to a point where they hate each other's guts. Then the killing starts and the weak link is removed.

I think I need to step up my game.  I want the streets to be full of chaos and children to turn against their mothers . The world will be full of hated, not to forget death.

Maybe I should get my own disciples. I can call them the disciples of the order of darkness.

If it's good enough for Jesus to have followers, a band of close friends to aid him in his mission then it's good enough for me.

I suppose I should target the good people and convert them to the dark side.

The devot religious people, the innocents, the pure and the selfless. Each is harbouring inner weakness and all I have to do is push the right buttons.

All I have to do is exploit their weakness and tap into their fears.

I can't wait till I get a chance to get to work. Today I think will be a good day.

I might as well go into the basement and send a couple of hours with my two new playthings before despatching of their bodies.

I bought a new knife online and some sort of corrosive chemical might as well test them out.

Hahahahaha today is going to be amazing and later I can hunt the streets for my prostitutes to lure in rich businessmen for me.

A boy has to earn a living, doesn't he.

And I wouldn't call myself a pimp more of a working girl coordinator and let's say it is a very profitable businesses that does have it's perks.