𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔖𝔬 ℌ𝔦𝔤𝔥

I highly recommend that you let the music posted above run through this chapter while you're reading.

꧙꧙꧙꧙꧙ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ꧙꧙꧙꧙꧙     

Sir, I'm in front of your apartment

Clicking the send button to forward your message, you stood idly in front of his door while waiting for your boss. You were here to pick him up and head towards the hotel together with you driving—you were his bodyguard, of course. The time was 6:35pm and you were kind of behind schedule since it took you so long to pick out an outfit.

You made sure to take your sweet time in prepping yourself in the bathroom. Shaving, exfoliating, using body scrubs and shower gels; you practically did everything to ensure that you were more than presentable for today. You used your expensive lotions and heeps of body mists. Of course, you did not forget to do your skincare routine; even if it was just you putting on face masks and cucumber slices on your eyelids while you were getting soaked in the tub. When you got out of the bathroom, the silk garments and fine clothing were all laid out on top of your bed. You had a hard time picking out a suitable dress for you to wear tonight; but you ended up choosing the most elegant gown you had.

Even though it was just an imitation of one of Lena Berisha's corset gowns, it still looked grandeur and modish. It was sapphire blue and had silver ornamentations around the bust and the neck that snaked all the way to your shoulders; accentuating your curves and the frame of your upper body. The fabric covering your stomach was translucent and the skirt draping off your hip had a long slit so your right leg was kind of exposed.

You felt really powerful wearing this corset gown, acting as if you were the most omnipotent being in this whole world. It made you want to tilt heads and bend knees along your way while you strut down the holy grounds of the Earth, fully aware of the fact that everyone would either want to be with you or be you. Your Mach&Mach high heel stilettos were transparent and you couldn't help but feel like Cinderella while wearing your very own glass slipper. The strap along your ankle was also decked with pearls, as well as the edges of the shoes.

Now, you felt bad for being late for five minutes all because you couldn't choose an outfit to go with. You couldn't be blamed for it, though. This was a once-in-a-lifetime event and you wanted to dress to impress. It was not like you needed to exert much effort because you were naturally hot and sexy already—or that was what you'd just like to think. Eh, it was true. You were the epitome of dazzling radiance and luminous beauty. You could care less about other people's opinions. Your mission was to intimidate; not to impress.

The front door to Fukuzawa's apartment suddenly opened, revealing the president who was clad in a pulchritudinous suit. He was wearing black slacks and a matching long-sleeved turtle neck. He looked even more sensuous and appealing in all-black attire. A navy blue blazer that was draped on his shoulders and his dark blue socks was the cherry on top. It completed his look. The way he wore something so simple yet ravishing really struck something in you; it wasn't every day you saw him wear something else other than his usual green yukata and black haori.