Chapter 22~ Hogsmade

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

I'm at the quidditch match and watch as everyone flies around. Soon Harry and the other seeker zoom past us trying to get the snitch. I look as they go up into the clouds making me not able to see them anymore. The Hufflepuff seeker comes down but I don't see Harry. Soon they call off the game because of the storm, something catches my eye, something falling.

"Harry!" I say as I put my hand out in front of me, closing my eyes and thinking about him slowing down. I hear everyone cheering because of... me? I look to see Harry on the ground okay, I quickly run out of the stands and to him. Ron and Hermione follow as I run to him.

"Harry are you okay? Are you hur-" I get cut off by him squeezing me in a hug.

"Thank you Y/n, if it wasn't for you I would be a part of the soil already," he says sounding like he's about to start sobbing.

"Shhh, it's okay, you're okay," I say hugging him tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's winter now, It's snowing and today I get to go to Hogsmade! Well without going against the rules. Apparently, Hermione and Ron are going to be spending time together while me and Draco have a date. I feel bad for Harry, he can't come because he doesn't have his form signed. Luckily I've taught myself how to do my foster parents' signature. Yeah, it might be against the rules but they won't find out.

Draco and I are in Honeydukes picking out candies and then he says something out of the blue.

"I'm surprised you still wear that ring," he says looking at the ring I got on Christmas from a mystery person. Then it clicks.

"You're the one that got me this ring?!" I say surprised and he nods with a smirk on his face.

"How could I be so blind," I say to myself facepalming. I pick up a Chocolate Frog.

"You're favorite," I say smiling grabbing five. I see him smile from the corner of my eye.

"I never forgot, nor will I ever," I say putting everything on the counter. I see Draco pull out money but I stop him.

"Stop it I'm paying it's mostly for me anyways," I say putting money on the counter and grabbing the bag.

"I'm paying at this store then," he says walking into a jewelry store. I follow him in rolling my eyes, a certain necklace catches my eye, it's a constellation but it slips my mind as I try to figure which one it is. I walk away from it and look at the rings. After staring at them deciding if I want to get on I look around and see Draco is gone.

"Okay, thank you sir," I hear Draco say from the back of the shop. I wait for him while grabbing a ring for him. Quickly paying for it before he can see. I smile hiding it, while looking at Draco I see him paying for something, probably for him. I wait for him to finish up, once he's done I see him smiling and feel him grab my hand.