His Euphonious Voice

MELODÍAS Y MÚSICAS : UNO

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events, and incidents are either product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

No parts of this book may be reproduced or copied in any electronic or mechanical way without the written permission of the author.

Please be informed that some scenes and words that you’re about to meet and read might be disturbing. This includes self-harms and vulgar words that might make you feel uncomfortable and trigger you. Please, read at your own risk. All of their stunts, informations and activities are for entertainment purposes only and should not be applied or relied on your attitude and acts as a human as they might bring injury and death.

Please also be informed that you’re about to meet typographical, grammatical and spelling errors.

I do not promote, support nor romanticize the red flags and abuses that will be mentioned in this story.

If you are reading this story in any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original and safe form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/sofeingcut

You can only read this story here on Wattpad. If you're reading this story outside the app, kindly tell me.

I am deleting unnecessary and disrespectful comments!

sofeingcut (k)
©All Rights Reserved.
2024