A Monster's Home

A Monster's Home

By Sanford Crow

It was on the beach when I first saw it. It was scary and had fangs. I've never seen anything like it. This was bigger then the earth it seemed like. I had this treat in my pocket I decided to give it to this giant vicious ware wolf. This ware wolf got calm as he ate. It was weird the ware wolf also got smaller.

I saw a bag from the side of my eye. I said "stay" hoping that the ware wolf would stay. I walked backwards slowly looking at the ware wolf. I ran as fast as I could, getting the bag I grabbed it and ran back. I put a treat in the bag hoping that the ware wolf would come. Well he did so I locked it up and ran back to the house.

I ran in my room and opened the bag. The ware wolf ran under my bed. I went to sleep and was nervous. I kept waking up in the middle of the night hoping I was not dead.

In the morning I got up. I looked under the bed and he was there.

"Thank god he's there" I said.

It was weird it looked like he was shedding but it looked like I saw another body under the ware wolf. I was confused and then I heard a voice.

"Help Help! Put the sun on me!"

So I moved and got up, I found a broom I got it and moved his body with the broom out of under the bed. Boom! Smoke was everywhere. Lights beeming around me everywhere in my room. Next thing I know, theres my dad right in front hugging me. I didn't know what was going on. It was my dad the hole time.

"Thank you Sanford" he said and we ate pancakes.

C + Creative story Sanford, and well written. But the assignment was to write about your family vacation.