Her

Aleyna's POV

I saw the man that I brought home with me. I guess everyone did forget me by now. All of my sisters have already. "You said your name was Aleyna right" asked Alvaro. "Yes" I said confused. "Something is different about you" he said.

"You just met me" she said well I stood in front of her. "I mean something powerful" I said as I gently held her face in my hands. She looked at me questionable. "Don't you know anything about personal space" she said as she gave me a dirty look.

I smiled because she looked cute. "Let go of my face" she said angrily. When I looked into her eyes they seemed to have a light red glow. "You are not no normal human" I said to her. She looked at me shocked.

"Who are you" she said with an upset tone. "Your eyes glowed red" I said to her. "You aren't a human either" she said as she took my hands off me. "What do you mean" I said to her. "We both found out" she said. "Fine" I said and I took a step back.

My wings came out and my horns did too. I snarled at her just to make her scared of me in my demon form. "Please" she said as she rolled her eyes. "How are you not scared" I said to her. "My sisters are the ones who rule heaven and hell" she said with a smile.

"What" I said confused. She rolled her eyes annoyed at me. "Everyone has forgotten about me" she said in a sad tone. "How if you are the daughter of Nyree and Zain" I said to her. "They placed me here on earth during the first war" she said.

"They did" I said to her in shock. "Why would they do that to you" I said hoping that I would know why they would leave her on earth. "I am the first human" she said. "What" I said to her in shock. "The first human of all humans is you" I said.

"Yes" she said in a duh tone. "Why then" I said wanting to know more. She is important because she made earth have humans. "Why did they make more like you" I asked her. "They we're meant to protect me from Irisa" she said as she looked down.

"Why protect you from her if you are an immortal like your sisters" I asked her. "It has to be my eyes" she said quietly. "How" I asked her so she could tell me more. "The crystal that opened up hell was from the same book that tells me who I am" she said.

"How did you find this out" I asked her again. "What's with all the questions" she asked me. "Something is wrong about all of this" I said to her. "I know because I am supposed to be a demon" she said as she yelled at me.

"Did the book tell you this" I asked her and she looked even more annoyed with me. "Yes because when you guys broke into heaven the library was destroyed and some books escaped" she said rudely.

"I can't fly but I can be the one who will rule hell along with my sisters" she said as she looked away from me. "Help me become a demon" she asked me. "Why" I asked her. "Another question" she said. "Yes" I said in a duh tone.

"I want to join my family and have them remember me" she said. I thought about what she said and she seemed to have needed this more. She needed her family. "Fine then we make you a demon" I said to her. "I will help you only if I can live here" I said.

"Deal" she said and she grabbed my arm and took me into the forest. Once we we're out we stood in a battle stance. "This is going to hurt" I said trying to warn her. "I'm hoping it does" she said as she ran towards me. I ran towards her and I made the first punch.

The only way I knew she would turn into a demon is having her problems break her. She seems to be broken already so I am hoping this doesn't hurt her. "Let your problems take over" I told her once we kept punching each other.

She punched me in the jaw and she started to get me angry. I looked down at her once she stopped. My wings and my horns were sharper now. "Why did you stop" I said staring down at her. She looked up at me not saying a word.

"I think I just got what I wanted" she said to me as she glared me down. "What" I said confused. I looked at her and I saw black glowing all around her. I saw wings come out of her back and horns grow from the top of her head.

Her horns were even scarier then her sisters horns. With her dark glow that surrounded her made her look even more powerful. Her eyes went white and it terrified me. Her wings were designed differently. She had three pairs of wings connected to her back.

I gulped when I saw how she looked. "You did it" I said slowly. "I am now as powerful as my family and they will regret what they did to me" she said as her wings spread out even further. "I will make sure they all pay" she said as she started to walk away. I watched her and it felt good to see someone in power but I realized that she wasn't doing the right thing.

I left a war so that I wouldn't be apart of something that can hurt others. "Aleyna" I said as I called out her name. I heard her say "I am sorry Alvaro but you helped me get what I want and now you can stay and live in my house."